Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, the fixed shoulders AND the new trailer make me want to Preorder this one now. The trailer looks fun but you have to admit it, that is a horrible, horrible interpretation of Rhino. HORRIBLE!!
What are they thinking? I could have even got on board with the ultimate version, but this? Not good.

I saw a horn... what else would you want them to do without it looking ridiculous? as long as he isn't on all 4's im hapy with it

So we caught a glimpse of Vulture's wings and Doc Ock's tentacles. With Electro, Rhino and Green Goblin that makes 5. Who's the 6th? Scorpion? Kraven?

I was sold on this even before the trailer but now I can't wait. Let's hope Hot Toys gets far enough out in front of this so we don't have to wait until 2015 for our first figure.

So we caught a glimpse of Vulture's wings and Doc Ock's tentacles. With Electro, Rhino and Green Goblin that makes 5. Who's the 6th? Scorpion? Kraven?

I was sold on this even before the trailer but now I can't wait. Let's hope Hot Toys gets far enough out in front of this so we don't have to wait until 2015 for our first figure.

where!? any screenshots or time stamps?

Damn that looks awesome. Lots of new stuff that we disnt see at SDCC, very happy about that. Electro wasnt actually in this as much. When3n is this movie, May?

Sorry for the huge delay, but here are a few pictures of my headplay Garfield head (and maybe a couple of my as-yet-unmodified Spidey head).

It's a tricky one to get right...not claiming that this is what I have done by any stretch...but here they are.

[URL=https://s283.photobucket.com/user/DGWOODWARD/media/ACTION%20FIGURES%202011/AndyGarfieldHead8_zps82fd1e53.jpg.html] [/URL]

Looks good!

Has SS revealed what time in December they'll be shipping Spidey out?

My final flex is still the 20th. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

That looked.... well.... AMAZING! Can hardly wait! :rock

Shakin' my head at the people who are canceling their orders now. It's probably going to be at least a year for Hot Toys to bring out the new Spider-Man. This one is right around the corner. Why not keep your pre-order, hang on to this figure, and sell it when the next one is coming out? I mean, you've waited this long...

Shakin' my head at the people who are canceling their orders now. It's probably going to be at least a year for Hot Toys to bring out the new Spider-Man. This one is right around the corner. Why not keep your pre-order, hang on to this figure, and sell it when the next one is coming out? I mean, you've waited this long...

For me... protest to the shoulder joint issue as well has the price raping on midas

easteregg.gif

Haha! I haven't seen Iron Man 3 but I don't hear very good things. Which is sad, because I remember the hate that the second one got. So that pretty much means that for a lot of people, they only liked the first one, yeah?

Back