Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up with the pants from the Hot Toys City Hunter figure, they work perfectly

Don't forget to post pics in the thread in the customs section! :)

For sure man. I want this custom to really shine so I still have a couple mods to finish before I post pics. Going to repaint and weather his sneakers and then bleach and dye his coat a light/mid brown. It's black right now and looks really good but I want it to be as screen accurate as possible. I think the eyeglasses are really going to elevate his look. Can't wait. :panic:

ASM "still due for December shipment, but we have no up to date info as to when they will arrive at our warehouse" per SSC chat just now.

Although last time I asked them, they gave me false information and created a big stir...

ASM "still due for December shipment, but we have no up to date info as to when they will arrive at our warehouse" per SSC chat just now.

Although last time I asked them, they gave me false information and created a big stir...

I'll give them time it's only Dec 2.

You guys lucked out, you'll get the fixed shoulders from SS.

Well it doesn't take long for SSC to turn them around and get them out once they arrive, so there is hope.

I have this and Midas and PPS Mk 42 all coming. I'd actually prefer that they are spread out and don't all come at the same time. Obviously Midas is first, that will be here Thurs.

Has anyone tried to take off the spidey mask and use it as a loose mask or put it on the peter Parker head?

6ea53fa24fca4942e9b043ea9ec3dbb8_zpsf33b0a13.jpg

Back