Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, damn you're fast.
deleted my post cause didnt want to sound too sarcastic, but I get ya buddy. :duff

I wonder if the difference on Garfield's sculpt is just the paintjob.
I have the Catwoman and to me the stock does not look like Anne at all, but I dont mind cause she's displayed with a mask,
But here's a pic of the same sculpt with a repaint.
Its night and day.

jqrr.jpg

ltm3.jpg

I wonder if Garfield sculpt is the same...but just the production paintjob is not as nice as the proto paintjob.

Darn, I love that CW repaint! Very tempted to have mine done that way! :lecture :hi5:

I think it's usually 2-4 weeks after SSC ships that other retailers in the US start shipping. Then after that are the overseas (other than HK) retailers.

Canceled my po from bbts and switched it over to ssc with a coupon code
Same price, get here quicker

Think i'll pick this guy up, sure he'll come out fine. i enjoyed the movie and i could do with a red and blue spidey in the collection sold off my blacksuited spiderman. He could do with a loose mask though wonder if anyone will make one.

Please OMG post those dam pics, my finger is itchy to press the cancel button. We've waited long enough :impatient:

Back