Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the eyes are the "painting issue" that is rumored.
Now they're releasing never announced Mini-Iron-Men ^^'
Feels like: Everything! Hell release everything but Spider-Man! We'll wait for the trailer to jump on the hype. No one is waiting for this figure until the trailer ist released.

dsfsdf_zpsd236abac.jpg

Mini IM? Oh great! Definitely NOT interested in those. :slap

Mini IM? Oh great! Definitely NOT interested in those. :slap

And it's Wave 2 already because the first was so successfull xD
I'm wondering who's buying them? Hardcore IM-Fans, people with to much money or people who just like to say: Look I'm owning a Iron Man Hot Toys Figure!

I guess I'm just a philistine who don't get it. :huh

1385128_533736466700891_1180088056_n.jpg
1380152_533736450034226_209837225_n.jpg

Headsculpt2_zpsabc2ad35.jpg

Things to immediately notice, the molded V-Drop collar's now moled onto the neck piece. Before there was that hope-and-a-prayer collar which obviously could get pushed into the neck joint.

Secondly, the central column now seems to have more of a definite point at the base. Not much of one, but it is there.

And it seems like that head has seen some work. The face does seem broader across the cheek and jaw lines, the lips are not quite so pursed and the hair and the hair does seem to have some product in it :) it is certainly less unruly now. If this is all new work done to the proto, then that would explain why it, is so shockingly late. The rework of the costume I am sure would not be anything like as easy as it might seem, the suspected rework of the face/hair likewise, and the neck piece probably being the easiest part to fix.

Having said all of that, it could all be wild speculation based off a poorly photographed figure. Or is it perhaps, a custom? So we need to see more pictures please OSR.

1385128_533736466700891_1180088056_n.jpg

1380152_533736450034226_209837225_n.jpg

Source: Mark OSR Facebook

Finally new pics o_O :hi5: :yess:

They've changed many costume details.
For the new HEadsculpt.. I've heard people complainung abouth the mouthsection an too small eyes... Seems better. But for final judjement, I need it in my hands or at least some other pics ^^

I'm just glad we have new pictures, like said I'll judge the head one it's in my hands!

Any news on when they plan to actually release it?

Who in HT got this stupid idea!!:gah:!! UGLY neck piece... Hope it's removeable. I prefer the prototype version.

And the body also UGLY...HT took so long time & this is what we got. :slap

Yeah, I thought the body was going to be an issue. Too early to judge on those two pics. But right now the Medi looks better. And I much prefer the original head sculpt, neither of them nail Garfield, but the first one was much closer. If you stuck the new one on a generic body, I would have zero idea who it is supposed to be. The original proto head captured Garfield's lollypop, tall, thin, long neck look. The new one just looks weird on that neck/body. Disappointed. Will wait on further pics.

I was never gonna use the Garfield sculpt but it's a shame they seem to have ruined it, hope the Spidey sculpt is good and that they got his eyes right

Back