Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body does not look natural, looks like a mix between slim and "OLD" truetype where the shoulder does not slope naturally.
And yeah, the older headsculpt looks much better...although it was off, it resembled Garfield.

If this head was not on a spidey costume, I woudlnt have recognize who it was.

Yikes, hope we get some OMG pictures soon because it looks pretty bad from those pictures.

They fixed the suit but the body and head sculpt is off.

The body does not look natural, looks like a mix between slim and "OLD" truetype where the shoulder does not slope naturally.
And yeah, the older headsculpt looks much better...although it was off, it resembled Garfield.

If this head was not on a spidey costume, I woudlnt have recognize who it was.

Yup. Pretty much exactly my thoughts. Another Frankenstein TT creation.

Head looks worse but it's not a deal breaker for me, I'm getting this for the suit and look of asm
I hope the suit is better than the medicom version, if not, I'll be going medicom

That molded neckpiece is horrible :mad:

Why do it, that part was fine the way it was :gah:

There's also a huge gap between the spider logo legs and the neck, looks odd.

Unless OMGs pics are good this is cancelled. Didn't wait this long for them to **** out a crappy version.

That molded neckpiece is horrible :mad:

Why do it, that part was fine the way it was :gah:

There's also a huge gap between the spider logo legs and the neck, looks odd.

Unless OMGs pics are good this is cancelled. Didn't wait this long for them to **** out a crappy version.

Yeah, it does feel like that. This was most definitely not a labor of love for HT.

I'm mixed on the new head. It looks ok...but oddly worse than the older pictures. The blood on his face looks different too.

I actually suggested exactly that sort of modification to the neck months ago...

Spidermanmod3.png
SpideyNeckII.png

Now they seem to have actually done it...it's one of the occasions where I wish that HT had NOT listened!

Me and my big gob!! :cuckoo:

Back