Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh sorry I was.

Didn't think I would be taken seriously. This is never coming out.

Bad boy! :thwak

The buttons are still there for me, but they all look like that broken paper icon you get when an image doesn't work. Also, the layout is ***d up and I see two warning lines in the top of my screen.

Man, I am just happy it's not just me so it can be fixed.

I noticed the same forum issues. I'm also still seeing double posts from time to time too.

Just preordered this guy!

tumblr_lyak5dW5wS1r0hhq6o1_500.gif

I wonder how many days they will wait after the release, if it ever comes, that they put up the ASM2 figure?

Now don't you let those naughty boys from the next street put you off. Let me deal with them, I know who there mothers are. You PO'ed it and RDJ says....

RDJOK_zps4e467594.gif

Haha thanks, I figured I use the October discount code on him.

Just my thinking, but this amazing spider man eyes problem when i look at the movie again yesterday in the blu ray. It doesnt look bad like in the figure. I think the eyes have more black mirror effect than just the plain yellow with no effect at all, i think thats what makes this yellow eye pain in the a**

I thought he made those eyes with his sunglasses thats why the eye has that effect, more blackish mirrored with a lil bit of gold under neath it. even some studio photo of andrew garfield has those golden eyes but it came out more black dan mirrored in the movie though. just my opinion. (see the mask he was holding?)

Last edited:
Whose got two thumbs and wants this figure released already???

This guy...

Just my thinking, but this amazing spider man eyes problem when i look at the movie again yesterday in the blu ray. It doesnt look bad like in the figure. I think the eyes have more black mirror effect than just the plain yellow with no effect at all, i think thats what makes this yellow eye pain in the a**

Agreed. imo it should be a gold mirror for the lens.

Basically the way the Medicom Spideys eyes are.

Edit: Ooh, I can use this post as an excuse to post pics of the Medicom figure
devious.gif

s07ve.jpg

s05db.jpg

s02uv.jpg

Last edited:
Basically the way the Medicom Spideys eyes are.

Edit: Ooh, I can use this post as an excuse to post pics of the Medicom figure
devious.gif

:lol

Because these pics haven't been everywhere already ;) (I like them anyway)
But I really hope HT is doing something like that with the eyes. (Sure doesn't look like in the last coming soon pic -.- )

If necessary I'd to find a way replicate it by myself by using tin foil or something else.

Hopefully the eyes are the "painting issue" that is rumored.
Now they're releasing never announced Mini-Iron-Men ^^'
Feels like: Everything! Hell release everything but Spider-Man! We'll wait for the trailer to jump on the hype. No one is waiting for this figure until the trailer ist released.

dsfsdf_zpsd236abac.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting fed up of Iron Man, so much so i think i'll cancel my three IM3 pre-orders and just get Gemini when it's released. I wanna save lots for GOTG & 2015 anyway cause that's gonna be a crazy period for HT's

Back