Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To no one's surprise, this (and the Mk 42 PPS) have been changed to "October" on the SSC website.

Are you ****ting me?

Seriously giving up on this figure now and then worse thing is it could look like complete utter **** even after all this time.

Are you ****ting me?

Seriously giving up on this figure now and then worse thing is it could look like complete utter **** even after all this time.

I PO'ed at the end of August and mine has always said Oct '13, so this is not a surprise to me. It actually works in my favour due to other FLEXes I have to make after anyway so I'm actually good with it.

Need my ASM Spidey fix though!

I agree with Venom. We only got one week until October. But I have a hunch it will be released in HK in October and won't ship in the States until November. :dunno

Wouldn't it be funny if Hot Toys silently would change the release date on her site from Q4 2012 to Q4 2013 and then is going like "yeah 2012 was actually the wrong date.. so thats why you guys are upset"?

Wouldn't it be funny if Hot Toys silently would change the release date on her site from Q4 2012 to Q4 2013 and then is going like "yeah 2012 was actually the wrong date.. so thats why you guys are upset"?

If that were the case knowing HT, the figure would probably be released next year!

Welcome to the forum! :wave

:welcome

I'm staying strong. It should be any day now. Spiderman has always been my favorite, so there is no way I'm giving up.

If that were the case knowing HT, the figure would probably be released next year!

Welcome to the forum! :wave

:welcome

THX^^

The thing is, that just don't get why they try to ship every other figure first.
I bet they just try to wait for the trailer to catch some hype after they failed to release the figure during the bluray release.

Agreed. I checked the guy's previous postings in the past year or so and he hasn't contributed anything to this thread at all. Just made an appearance to make some snotty remarks. Again, he only commented like a true troll.

Sorry about my rant.... Back on topic.

I'm not certain why anyone would take a shot at you, VS. You're the coolest cat on this board. Very positive 100% of the times I read your stuff.

Do even worry about it.

I'm not certain why anyone would take a shot at you, VS. You're the coolest cat on this board. Very positive 100% of the times I read your stuff.

Do even worry about it.

Thank you Badrat. His quoting me just took me off guard this time. :1-1:

Given previous track records if it releases in oct-nov in the US, then it will release around august in Australia not withstanding aussies who ordered off sideshow and other online american/international(hong kong) retailers.

Given previous track records if it releases in oct-nov in the US, then it will release around august in Australia not withstanding aussies who ordered off sideshow and other online american/international(hong kong) retailers.

Wow is it really that long? Never noticed. :(

Back