Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Translate this how you will.

"Spiders Aberdeen, because the factory paint problems, HT Well receipt to redo! Patient D, etc. We hope that working slowly and fine goods, do not attempt to make fans disappointed!"

this isnt amazing anymore.
lol.gif

Did anyone see the interview with Howard Chan that they posted on the HT Facebook page a couple of days ago? The tranlsation to English was terrible, it sounded a lot like this. Then a short time later it was gone, they took it down.

I still think that after OMG's photos come out, they'll sell a lot more of these. Although I also feel that they've lost potential sales to a lot of people who will just wait for the AMS2 figure.

Which will come out in 2015.

Nah. HT will just delay that one to make up.:lol

I'm actually getting to the point where I might just pass on this guy and hold out for AS2...I'm liking that costume a little more anyway...these long waits can get frustrating, especially after the hype for the movies have died down...you'd think that HT would realize that they could make more money if they capitalized on that hype and got some of these figures into production faster...oh wait, I forgot about the IM line

They're not going to cancel it, it was one of the 5-6 items in their last "coming soon" photo. Either this or the Mk 42 PPS should be next, any time now...

Sometimes I wish we had a 1/6 scale company that was just as good as hot toys and doesn't cater to iron man every month and actually releases figures on time.

Back