Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone celebrating this? Is there anything about this that makes it more official than all the other release dates for this figure? Wouldn't it be easy (and extremely possible) for Hot Toys to delay the figure again?

at this point....I think we're just looking for ANY kind of news on this figure. At least we DO have the Hot Toys "coming soon" photo. So we know it can't be too far off.

at this point....I think we're just looking for ANY kind of news on this figure. At least we DO have the Hot Toys "coming soon" photo. So we know it can't be too far off.

I think it's safe to say for all of us that have stuck by this figure, we must be fairly optimistic in our thinking, right?:lol

I still think that after OMG's photos come out, they'll sell a lot more of these. Although I also feel that they've lost potential sales to a lot of people who will just wait for the AMS2 figure.

Which will come out in 2015.

I think it's safe to say for all of us that have stuck by this figure, we must be fairly optimistic in our thinking, right?:lol

I have no doubt that we will see this figure before the end of the year, my final FLEX is next month so even if we are in Autumn now...I'd say definitely before winter fully sets in actually.

I know it will have been badly delayed, but then, as collectors this is nothing new to us.

I know that Spiderman is a good and popular money(+web) spinner - see what I did there...? NO...Yes..? Oh please yourselves - So I know that this will be another reason for him to come out.

He has also been in the recent HT 'Coming Soon' picture and practically all the other items have been released, so that only leaves Spidey.

No, I am 100% confident that we will be getting him soon.

I still think that after OMG's photos come out, they'll sell a lot more of these. Although I also feel that they've lost potential sales to a lot of people who will just wait for the AMS2 figure.

Which will come out in 2015.

that means the ASM2 hot toys figure will come out in 2018. kidding aside, i wish they'd hurry up with this figure, bummer but like you medntioned, it probably wont do too good in sales but thats hot toys own fault for letting the hype die out.

I have no doubt that we will see this figure before the end of the year, my final FLEX is next month so even if we are in Autumn now...I'd say definitely before winter fully sets in actually.

I know it will have been badly delayed, but then, as collectors this is nothing new to us.

I know that Spiderman is a good and popular money(+web) spinner - see what I did there...? NO...Yes..? Oh please yourselves - So I know that this will be another reason for him to come out.

He has also been in the recent HT 'Coming Soon' picture and practically all the other items have been released, so that only leaves Spidey.

No, I am 100% confident that we will be getting him soon.

I don't disagree. He'll be here before end of the year. Of that I'm certain.

When he does finally get to us, I wonder what other HT figure I'll fixate on when it inevitably gets delayed? Hmmm...:lol

Agreed. I checked the guy's previous postings in the past year or so and he hasn't contributed anything to this thread at all. Just made an appearance to make some snotty remarks. Again, he only commented like a true troll.

Sorry about my rant.... Back on topic.

yeah, sorry, dude. must have been a bad day. but my bad.

you're right, i don't contribute much anymore. the board has changed a lot since i was active here. very different tone and atmosphere. in fact, i think 90% of the guys who were around when i first joined have gone quiet. now i just use the place for news and pics.

i was just a little shocked that not one person said anything along the lines of "damn - i hope no-one gets hurt" and it made me post. i don't think that's a "political" thing, just a human thing. but again, i think i'm expecting SSF from a different era.

anyway, once again - apologies. shouldn't have targeted your post.

yeah, sorry, dude. must have been a bad day. but my bad.

you're right, i don't contribute much anymore. the board has changed a lot since i was active here. very different tone and atmosphere. in fact, i think 90% of the guys who were around when i first joined have gone quiet. now i just use the place for news and pics.

i was just a little shocked that not one person said anything along the lines of "damn - i hope no-one gets hurt" and it made me post. i don't think that's a "political" thing, just a human thing. but again, i think i'm expecting SSF from a different era.

anyway, once again - apologies. shouldn't have targeted your post.

Apology accepted. Again, I was in no way trying to appear unsensitive either with my posting. If it was taken that way, I too apologize.

No hard feelings. :1-1:

More like 2015-16 to be fair.:slap :lol

:lol i was being fair. i'll admit i didnt order this right from the start but then decided to sell off my spiderman3 one to fund this one and last time i checked it's been close to if not a year since i preordered. as long as we get a great figure i dont mind waiting too much but it is getting a bit annoying, with this figure anyway.

Back