Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this might be the best Spidey suit yet!

060.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

Nice but what's with the weird stitching around the family jewels and one hand has weird knuckles :dunno

Looks like Spidey versions of brass knuckles

I think this might be the best Spidey suit yet!

060.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

Possibly the best shots yet of the new costume.

I really do love that classic look anyway, so if that's what they are going with...well then I suppose I will not complain too loudly, though i still really do like ASM-I very much.

I have always loved that classic design as far back as I can remember. So much so that, as a child I took a white paper-bag from the weekly food shopping, cut out eye-holes and drew a Spidey mask and markings all over it. It did not bother me that it was a square bag so I had the two points of base of the bag at the front and back of my head. I had reasoned it like this...head on it did not look too bad, but if they were at the sides of my head, people might think that I was a Viking! :slap

It just that red-on-blue design that works so well.

Possibly the best shots yet of the new costume.

I really do love that classic look anyway, so if that's what they are going with...well then I suppose I will not complain too loudly, though i still really do like ASM-I very much.

I have always loved that classic design as far back as I can remember. So much so that, as a child I took a white paper-bag from the weekly food shopping, cut out eye-holes and drew a Spidey mask and markings all over it. It did not bother me that it was a square bag so I had the two points of base of the bag at the front and back of my head. I had reasoned it like this...head on it did not look too bad, but if they were at the sides of my head, people might think that I was a Viking! :slap

It just that red-on-blue design that works so well.

I wouldn't hold THAT against you. :wink1: :lol

smiley_viking.gif

My only minor gripe with the new suit is it looks too "friendly" imo, a bit too childish and cartoony were as the ASM suit is more aggressive and modern looking. Bit of a big design change and wonder if they'll cover why he changes it in the film?

Anyway, very tempted to get this especially with the price being almost half what the Die-cast Iron Man figures are selling for, if my exams go well i may pick this up, or if HT don't make the 2 IM suits i want then i'll get this and another Hulk

But I'm not complaining about it at all. I like the Raimi suit. It's the Webb suit I'm not too fond of.

Maybe head over to the Raimi thread then? Just a suggestion.. You are more than welcome to hang out here, but chances are you won't like anything being discussed?
:dunno

Back