Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to keep my Tobey red suit...I think more red suits the better, no matter the differences...hell I'd have a comic red suit from medicom if possible

Agree^^. Big love for all things spidey. The more the merrier. And a couple other cliches I can't think of right now.

I think this might be the best Spidey suit yet!

060.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

Dane, that suite looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the HT version of this! :clap

I think this might be the best Spidey suit yet!
056.jpg

Just an observation but I kinda miss how the first ASM suit really gave Spidey the "slinkiness" look. The new pic reminds me of the Tobey Spidey build but I'm sure side by side comparison pics will prove otherwise.

I think there are sculpted muscles on his legs, and I agree it does take away that "spiderish" look people were raving about. Hmm, I don't like the shape of the head either, otherwise it looks good.

How awesome would it be to have a DX Spidey with a hoodie look with Garfield's sculpt + a spidey suited body? I'm gonna wait for the ASM2 figure, but if it comes with Garfield's sculpt, I'm totally gonna bash a hoodie figure :lol

Too all those saying he looks too big,dont worry. After production,CGI ect,he will look similar to Garfield in size. It would be retarded if they went from skinny Garfield shots to some obviously buffer stuntman body.

Too all those saying he looks too big,dont worry. After production,CGI ect,he will look similar to Garfield in size. It would be retarded if they went from skinny Garfield shots to some obviously buffer stuntman body.

I hope so. I just popped in the ASM blu-ray tonight and I'm even more impressed now with how he moved and looked in the film. Kinda makes me feel like the Tobey version moved pretty stiff. I don't ever remember him moving with anywhere near as much agility. I could be wrong though since its been quite sometime since I've seen those.

I hope so. I just popped in the ASM blu-ray tonight and I'm even more impressed now with how he moved and looked in the film. Kinda makes me feel like the Tobey version moved pretty stiff. I don't ever remember him moving with anywhere near as much agility. I could be wrong though since its been quite sometime since I've seen those.

Tobey moved more like a gymnast, especially in the fights

Back