Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the pic of the eye. I assumed based on the comment about the new suit sucking by Jme_c, that he saw a pic of it.

Thanks

Well the new lens look more like the old one. Thus a possible step backwards rather than forwards

Thats an INCREDIBLY HUGE assumption based the a vague picture of an eye. And who knows, it may not even be spiderman. Maybe its Black Cat or whoever.

Haven't seen it mentioned in this thread anywhere, but the "VALENTINE2013" coupon code will save you $25 off of this figure if you place an order with SSC right now...

Thats an INCREDIBLY HUGE assumption based the a vague picture of an eye. And who knows, it may not even be spiderman. Maybe its Black Cat or whoever.

That's why i said 'possible' :lol

You not ordering this? Looks like you've got every superhero fig (and the shield lot) except 'ol Spidey on order :dunno

The new suit is gonna rock.

Hope so. I just don't like the placating to the haters, if they change it for the worse then the haters of the ASM suit will hate it and so will we, thus everyone loses.

Last edited:
That's why i said 'possible' :lol

You not ordering this? Looks like you've got every superhero fig (and the shield lot) except 'ol Spidey on order :dunno

Hope so. I just don't like the placating to the haters, if they change it for the worse then the haters of the ASM suit will hate it and so will we, thus everyone loses.

I need to to convince me to get it Nova. Spidey is my favorite. And except for new Stark and SS Joker, I do have everything on PO. I've actually put this in my cart and applied the valentine2013 code to save $25 and haven't been able to pull the trigger.

I liked the movie a lot. Not as much as SM2, but close.

They'll probably change the logo on the chest to a sh@%ty little one like Oscorps Avatar as well!

Dude, are you gonna cry?

Doesn't effect me in the slightest if their movie flops because of a bad costume design!

But Webb is obviously very weak in his vision as a director if he's given in to criticism and opted for a cartoony looking costume!

Seems normal for comic movie outfits to change with each movie, whether fans wanted it or not :dunno

I wasn't a big fan of the ASM costume so Im down for the costume change, especially if it's going to look more like the comics.

Back