Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XRSqP.jpg

Is this a comparison pic you made?

The only difference i see is the round bit everyones obsessed over. The one on the right looks like a more slick material like in the film and doesn't have the material going up the whole neck. Plus the webbing doesn't look too raised & blends better

I'm sure that round thing will be on the final product as it does bug me. And i'm also guessing it will be more blue than the one on the left.

It's gonna rock. (ordered through a HK store as i am not gonna be waiting on SS for this one.)

Man I wish we didn't see that preview of spidey's new eyes. Now that they are going with a whole new outfit for part 2, I'm no longer interested in this.

Man I wish we didn't see that preview of spidey's new eyes. Now that they are going with a whole new outfit for part 2, I'm no longer interested in this.

That sucks, I'm sorry. :( I'm still thrilled about this. I actually prefer the Amazing suit to, well...any other Spider-Man suit ever. I like it even more than the classic suit. I didn't want them to change it for the second film. Hopefully, they are just minor changes.

Why? It'll always be Sm's starter suit. His very first attempt at a costume(In the ASM movie universe) and should be great in any collection.

Personally I love this suit, it was very detailed, it was different yet still Spidey! I am so happy I have ordered this figure.

The new suit looks like it's gonna suck, white lenses, no doubt the waste band! Hell, they may as well just stick him in Toby's old suit!

I preordered him yesterday with the Valentines coupon. I'm just hoping he turns out well. Haven't seen anything new on him in a while. Wonder how long until he's actually released? :dunno

Personally I love this suit, it was very detailed, it was different yet still Spidey! I am so happy I have ordered this figure.

The new suit looks like it's gonna suck, white lenses, no doubt the waste band! Hell, they may as well just stick him in Toby's old suit!

Is there a pic of the new suit somewhere?

No, but they revealed a sneak peak by showing us what the new eyes are going to look like. I believe someone posted the video in this thread a page or two back. All we know is that the suit is being altered, probably because so many people whined about it so much. Pictures of the suit will probably be popping up very soon on the internet though, because they are filming.

Back