Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no words of wisdom to push me over the edge on this HT NOVA?????

NOVA?????

It's Spider-Man

That automatically makes him a buy :exactly:

But also Garfield was great in the role, it looks more sleek and has a better neck break for the unmasked sculp than previous ones and has an amazing Spider logo

_________

As far as the new costume goes i just hope i don't hate it and hope most that they keep the logo which is pure badass.

No matter what changes occur the logo should remain the same as it's his established trademark, even more so in ASM as there are graffiti walls of it and Flash wearing the Tee, that logo is what identifys him as Spider-Man.

It's like the Arc in iron man's chest, without it there's nothing to say that this isn't another guy in a similar costume.

It's Spider-Man

That automatically makes him a buy :exactly:

But also Garfield was great in the role, it looks more sleek and has a better neck break for the unmasked sculp than previous ones and has an amazing Spider logo

With the $25 coupon, this comes down to $180. I think I may just jump on it tonight. Especially since it probably won't until April or May. Hopefully with Hulk and Mark VII. That would be a great month.

Plus with them changing the costume, this will be on of a kind. HT won't revisit it like with Iron Man and other milkings.

Imo that akes it more special and unique

DING, DING, DING!!!!!

That may have done it for me. I thank you Nova :wave :hi5: and my bank account and wife just flipped you off!!! :horror:thud:

The TDK costume didn't change for TDKR and the SM1 costume stayed pretty consistent throughout the movies, as did the X-Men costumes.

Changing costumes for each movie is an ACU thing.
There are costume changes in all the movies you mentioned. Maybe not from movie to movie, but there is change within those trilogies. 3 movies. 2 costumes. Close enough.

& it's not an ACU (Avengers Crossover Universe?) thing. Let's not forget Blade.

I know this is a proto pic but it's my favorite

153128u4dzajj7d844k4j0.jpg

Back