Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE LET THAT VENOM BE MONSTROUS. If what I have in mind would be done, it would surely be expensive though. But hey, they could use their unique monstrous bodies for comic Bane or Solomon Grundy, or a 1/6 APOCALYPSE.

Oh man. A 1/6 fully-articulated version of their Apocalypse PF would be glorious.

I am not familiar with the SS monstrous body types. Do they have something bigger than the advanced muscular bodies? I do hope when Venom is made he comes with two headsculpts; a grinning one and tongue lashing one. I imagine we might get a Apocalypse from Hot Toys with the next Xmen movie but I dont know..they seem to only make Wolverine from the series.:cuss

I am not familiar with the SS monstrous body types. Do they have something bigger than the advanced muscular bodies? I do hope when Venom is made he comes with two headsculpts; a grinning one and tongue lashing one. I imagine we might get a Apocalypse from Hot Toys with the next Xmen movie but I dont know..they seem to only make Wolverine from the series.:cuss

No, they are yet to make one of those heavily-roided bodies for bigger characters that appear in comics. So far their latest and biggest muscle body is what they have on their Batman.

There's possibly so much is going on between HT and the X-men franchise that we don't know about, it seems. Their making only Wolverine figures makes me think that they might have been able to secure multiple use contract of Jackman's likeness.

UPS just dropped off Spidey... overall he's pretty cool. I think I'll get the backpack when the ASM2 figure is parted out and display him without the mask.

Got mine as well, not a bad figure. Happy to have a different outfit for the spidey display though.

I'm really impressed by how resistant to dust this figure is. There is literally not a single speck of it on my figure, while the blu-ray cases it's next to have all got some dust on them.

SIDESHOW HOT TOYS THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN

LIMITED TIME OFFER
20% off with code SP1D3R4U Free US Shipping

Thanks for posting this code. Just pulled the trigger on this guy finally. It will be worth it for the head sculpt alone and then I can decide if I like the figure or not in-hand. The photos in this thread really sold the figure though.

Thanks for posting this code. Just pulled the trigger on this guy finally. It will be worth it for the head sculpt alone and then I can decide if I like the figure or not in-hand. The photos in this thread really sold the figure though.

Your welcome sir! Glad to be of help

He looks even better in hand, IMO. You're gonna love it.

I also had issues getting him from SSC so had to opt for eBay. No shoulder issues etc.
I live in Scotland and still couldn't order direct from SSC. The only figure this has happened to me. Odd!

After getting the new ASM 2 figure the flaws in this have grown more apparent to me. My biggest issue is the lack of range of motion in the head. It can't move very far and loses what little jaw and chin definition there is.

The rest of the figures is still pretty cool though. It's just the masked head that bugs me now. I may just slip on the Parker head instead.

The suit on this one feels a lot more durable than the ASM2 suit. I feel like I'm going to tear the webbing if I try to keep it in a pose for too long on that one.

This one feels like it can handle any pose you put it in.

Christmas present from the fiancé! The suit bunches up around the joints when posing, any tips to minimize this?
image.jpg

Back