Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll have to display this one with the Parker head and the backpack from the new Spidey when I get the ASM 2 suit. I need to get a dynamic stand for this guy too. Soon.

c57f2e211663eaa9dd0137bde6ae2b85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool, thanks. Glad to see he's shorter.

After seeing the new Amazing Spider-man 2 figure pics, I seriously planning to sell this guy but...

SpideyFacepal2.jpg

SpideyFacepal.jpg

SpideyFacepal3.jpg

SpideyFacepal4.jpg

Well... I have to admit he's really cool, maybe I'll just get the new one and keep this one. :D

(Seriously, I really don't know what to do, the new AMS 2 suit looks really cool.)

Good job, buddy, reminded me of that funny Spidey meme.

This Spider-Man figure looks like a piece of junk compared to the new one. The new one is the one that is truly "Amazing".

I have no plans of selling mine (which I battle-damaged). I think the evolution of the suit from the first movie's a-little-odd-yet-it-grows-on-you design to the comic-booky TASM2 design is worthy of sharing a display on my shelf ;)

For some reason I've always liked this design best. The colors are bright and it lacks the raised webbing that Sony can't seem to stay away from.

I do like the giant white lenses on the ASM2 suit though.

I finally got around to picking this one up and am happy I did. I love the costume design. This is my first Spidey. I am not sure I need another one now.

Is the shoulder QC issues now has been resolved? Because I'm a bit hesitant about ordering it from Sideshow!

I wish you could combine rewards and codes, I'd be able to snag this for about $130, but I just checked the site and..

"Members cannot combine Sideshow Rewards with any other discounts, rebates, coupons, rewards, gift cards, shipping discounts, or site promotions on any one order."

Kinda stupid you can't use your rewards as you want, but even so $41 off is the best deal I've seen for Spidey.

I used rewards with the discounted tony stark mechanic

I wish you could combine rewards and codes, I'd be able to snag this for about $130, but I just checked the site and..

"Members cannot combine Sideshow Rewards with any other discounts, rebates, coupons, rewards, gift cards, shipping discounts, or site promotions on any one order."

Kinda stupid you can't use your rewards as you want, but even so $41 off is the best deal I've seen for Spidey.

The $40 off offer from Sideshow almost makes this tempting. The new version looks so much better though so I'm going to resist ordering I think. Still not a bad deal at all though.

I left my Spidey in a flying pose and now the rubber webbing in his blue part of the suit at the butt area is torn. Be careful

Back