Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, my final flex has been pushed back to Nov. 5th. I was hoping to get a double surprise this month with this and the BD IM. :(

Again, my final flex has been pushed back to Nov. 5th. I was hoping to get a double surprise this month with this and the BD IM. :(

Ohhh, OHHHHHH....!!!!

tumblr_mt1m5ftbta1qh8a0zo1_250.gif

Mine was moved to Nov 5 also. I decided to check all my PO's and noticed they added shipping to the BD Mark VII. Thats at least good news.

I'm almost rooting for this to be pushed back farther and farther. I think it's comical at this point. Probably just going to wait for ASM2 figures at this point.

The rate this is going, this damn figure better be the best figure Hot Toys has ever manufactured.

They certainly seem to be taking their time with him.

If anyone is serious about cancelling their FlexPay order through Sideshow, call them and let them know you want to cancel due to the numerous delays and they will most likely waive any cancellation fees and refund the NRD.

If anyone is serious about cancelling their FlexPay order through Sideshow, call them and let them know you want to cancel due to the numerous delays and they will most likely waive any cancellation fees and refund the NRD.

I really don't get those that cancel this late in the game. I mean, we've waited this long, right??:dunno

:lol

Back