Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn :mad:

They should come out with a small statement giving a reason for constant delays or sone kind of update, at least then it'd mean something.

It's not hard, a quick two line facebook post, takes 10 seconds.

But customers evidently don't mean **** to them :dunno

I feel bad for those who have had this on order since the start. At this rate we won't see the release of this guy until the release of TASM2.

First the BD MKVII and now this too.....

pta-disband.gif

Yea screw this. By the time this comes out freaking ASM2 will be out. Its quite sad it took them this ****ing long to make spiderman. Seriously I would think hulk would take longer.

As mad as it may seem, and certainly as disappointing to most others...this actually works in my favour.

I can get this for sure now if Sept is actually correct.

I am glad the flex pay moved a month as well. Not so happy it moved two months, but..

I know it won't matter in the slightest, but I just wrote a pretty angry email to Hot Toys, telling them to get their crap together and stop announcing new toys without getting through their backlog.

That sounds like it was more for you than for them. Letting off some steam :lol

September now? Wow.

I know it won't matter in the slightest, but I just wrote a pretty angry email to Hot Toys, telling them to get their crap together and stop announcing new toys without getting through their backlog.

And let me give you their future response :

"Hello,

Thank you for having interest in our products! Your suggestions on the (Paste subject title here) are being forwarded to our production team. Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.

Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!
OneSixth_728x90_TonyStark_PPS.gif~original

Visit our website: www.hottoys.com.hk
Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hottoys

Best regards,
VC/ Hot Toys "

Damn :mad:

They should come out with a small statement giving a reason for constant delays or sone kind of update, at least then it'd mean something.

"Now that we have completed all 9 releases from Marvel's Avengers, we will double our efforts to get a single figure released from Amazing Spider-Man."

:monkey1

The Mark 42 PPS was also pushed from July to September. Though Hulk and Catwoman still say July, so I guess that's encouraging for people who ordered those figures.

Back