Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic by Cowboy666
225524pmh8bsio5umisihr.jpg

225526on1ad2kbn8acd6l6.jpg

I get the feeling this is the same proto we have seen all along!

It has that awful web going centrally through the top of his mask.
The overall material of the suit seems to look a lot better, could be just the lighting though.
The stitching across the lower abdomen isn't as noticable in these photo's, but could still be concealed a little better.
The central abdomen design looks to have shaped a little better, but I would like to see it deeper towards his crotch area.
The neck looks a great deal better also, but it could just be that the head is posed slightly downwards.
The lenses still seem very deep into the mask also.

The web shooter is horribley alligned with the wrist, I hope this is adjustable on the final product.

Overall, I am very happy with how it currently looks, especially the suit. As much as I would love for it to be available for shipping this weekend, it's just not ready. I would rather wait an extra while to have a few things cleared up, especially the central web on top of the mask.
Has there been any shot of the Andrew sculpt?

only so much they can do with a terrible design to begin with imo. Overall, it looks pretty good, better than the Medi at least.

That suit is just ugly in the first place IMO. They should have just gone with the traditional suit.

I like the suit design, I just think the figure looks really bad.

Back