Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing pics cofphoto :clap They're so clear! And I like the natural lighting on this figure. Makes it look better in my opinion.

Got my Thor today from SSC. Noticed there is a spec of paint gloss that is on his cheek that cannot be wiped off. It is glossy like the surface on the eyes. It's very annoying to look at especially when any kind of light hits it and it reflects.

You guys think SSC would fix this?

ThorFace1_zps0f41020f.jpg

ThorFace3_zpsc777c27e.jpg

ThorFace2_zps6719f90b.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Thor today from SSC. Noticed there is a spec of paint gloss that is on his cheek that cannot be wiped off. It is glossy like the surface on the eyes. It's very annoying to look at especially when any kind of light hits it and it reflects.

That sucks, just give them a call and ask for a replacement. They have some great customer service.

u may have to replace that headsculpt dude. i'm not a nitpicky guy when it comes to hot toys but when the blemish is on the face, my mild OCD can't handle it.

They will definitely replaced the head sculpt for you.. just take 3 photos of the affected head sculpt at different angles and submit online and they will be sending a replacement to you..

That is what they did when the head sculpt of my Luke Skywalker had some paint work came off..

mrclean08 send that ish back, that is a major QC issue there. SSC should send you a replacement or a different hs at least.

I'm surprised my Thor has shipped from AE so fast after SSC started processing their orders.

I received a UPS notification last night. Wasn't sure if it was for Bane from Sideshow or Thor from AE. Checked again this morning & it orignated from Lima, OH, so it's definitely Thor. It's already out for delivery, so it will be waiting for me when I get home. Sweet!

I was just looking through OMG's photos again and some in this thread as I wait for mine to arrive. He really looks great. Also just noticed from someone's pic that he's actually taller than Cap. Really looking forward to getting him on Monday! :yess:

Just got my Thor from SS. Sculpt and suit look good from a QC issue, but the cape is just OK. The folds/creases are not really symmetrical, and in some cases, the creases are not pressed in as far as they should be. However, considering everything else looks good and the cape is pretty complex, I'm not sure how much more i can ask for.

Most likely I'll keep it and just try to correct it on my own. Although i may need to suck up my pride when I'm standing there ironing the cape for my "toy". Ha.

Just purchased this bad boy should have him next week!!!

My current avenger team 1/6 scale
Avengers Cap
Avengers Hawkeye
Avengers IM Mark VI ex
Avengers Thor (coming next week)

Need a hulk to be released and I am done with my set (sorry fury and widow but u got booted, and replaced with blade :)

Back