Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, how did I know my post would go ignored? Did I make an astute observation? I think so. Is it necessary to ask myself a question in order to answer it? Probably not. Will that stop me from doing so? No.

I think this version looks betta than the old one!

From my view the nostrils are too wide and not flared enough. The ears are slightly too low. I think the comparison makes them look way too low because of the slightly different angle. The real Hemmy's head is tilted down more than the Hot Toys' head. The jawline is a little too broad. And the eyebrows are too furrowed for my liking.

It's a decent likeness that needs some adjustment. I still think it's worth picking up.

I agree I agree, if you look too the thickness of eyebrows is too narrow and the shape of the eyes a bit off, also hoping the eye color and some change in hair color a bit will make it look closer.

This is nice, the hs it's much better, but too late for me, I've some mixed feelings because I had the opportunity in the past to get Thor (Thor's version) and I changed it because of MJ's Beat It, no regrets about getting him but I do have regrets of not buying Thor. I hope the avengers one improves and i'll buy for sure!

I noticed there's no writing engraved on the discs of his armor, pictured below, not a big deal but for $200 it would be nice to see.

I'm satisfied with the Thor movie version. This one is nice, but there's something about the facial expression and sculpting around the mouth and cheeks that I don't like.

If, once it releases, I change my mind, I could see myself picking it up in the future.

What's with all the Thor cosplayers in Middle-Earth recently :horror

579996_310893005651906_100001936270990_721341_470005419_n.jpg

Back