Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2121085ia55dzimiauq5dd.jpg

2121230lhcjjeybrng5lhl.jpg

This may be me just seeing things but to me the brow looks a lot softer than in the specs. Am I right or seeing things?

Edit - yeah i think i'm seeing things.

glad i po this fig, looks great compare to the 1st ver of thor, hope ht can fix the cape on the shoulder area though, looking like this

Avengers_char_main_Thor4.jpg

Looking at him head on in those playground pics the proportions make him look awful to me. Hopefully in hand it'll be much better.

Such comments always make me laugh!
It's like "HEY This burger looks disgusting... But gonna buy and eat it anyway to know for sure" :lol

There's been a couple figures that I passed on before but ended up buying and really likeing.

This is going to be one of those figures that I'll be waiting for in hand pics of the production piece before ordering though.

By the way, your burger illustration actually supports my point. :lol

I wasn't sure if I'm interested in this Thor, as other than the face, the armor doesn't seem hugely different (anyone have a comparison pic?)

One thing I would like to point out in the article, it says that Black Widow and Thor will have sculpted hair, something about folicles showing and hard to maintain.

None of HT's Iron Man figures are proper scale in relation to their other figures. Closest they've ever gotten is probably the Mark I, but even then I'm not sure about that.

Back