Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a layer with Chris Hemsworth face at 27% viewing, makes a lot of difference :p

24zapuv.jpg

Wow! That is amazing. You should post that on hot toy's facebook.
In fact, please put that on their FB. If we can get something close to this picture, it'll be one of HT's best.

Wow! That is amazing. You should post that on hot toy's facebook.
In fact, please put that on their FB. If we can get something close to this picture, it'll be one of HT's best.

Done! but if all of you guys can do the same probably HT will hear ;)

I posted it on their FB, hopefully all of this communication will lead to a better product. It's not a bad sculpt, it's just not as good as we've come to expect from Hot Toys.

I always feel that Hot Toys should do something like those Wax Museums, where they get the exact measurements of the person they are doing, (Be it their face or body), and use it to implement on the figure. I think that way, they can get a good 99.9% likeness every time and when people say it doesn't look like the actor, Hot Toys can just say "We followed the exact measurements of the actors face. Therefore your argument is invalid."

I used a layer with Chris Hemsworth face at 27% viewing, makes a lot of difference :p

24zapuv.jpg

I have to say I'm usually not a fan of these homemade Photoshop things, but this really looks a lot better.

I hope HT would fix it to look like this, because this looks AMAZING! :clap

The photoshopped version, while not perfect, looks more like Hemsworth to me.

I can't stop seeing Leo in the eye area of the official sculpt.

Back