Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose holding the tesseract and the hammer is pretty cool I will admit, also with the head facing down it hides most of the awfulness :lol

:exactly: My Thor will be looking at his package the whole time he's on the shelf. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

69381c07gw1dss7q28g9zj.jpg

Really glad I ordered, I love the new height, next to IM here!

It's indicated on HT page that HT thor will be 32 cm in height :D

"The Thor collectible stands approximately 32 cm tall, which is closer to the 1/6th scale of the movie character."

-Hot Toys

they look wicked, cap looks awesome in that pic, and he is my fav character in the films

Stark in his Armour is about 6'4. Thor is 6'4, The V1 of Thor is the same height as Superman, also 6'4 so if this one is taller than both of those figures, it's too tall.

You can see in this clip that Iron Man is slightly taller. I hope this does not mean my new Captain America will be as tall as Iron Man?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5TSexI8Pw[/ame]

Last edited:
The Iron Man figures are a bit on the short side. Going by Marvel stats, IM, Thor and War Machine are all 6'6. The WM figure is quite noticeably taller than IM. Scale isnt really HT's forte.

Last edited:
Gotta admit he looks pretty awesome in that hulking pose next to iron man...can't see the sculpt o'course.

Back