Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those who have it, does his pants come down from the back if you were to bend his legs forwards? And does the ver1 helmet fit on his head?

I'm still waiting on my Thor email but since I was a bit late to PO.....I might of been sent to the back of the line :pfft:

I have just had this Live-Chat with Sideshow Kathy...

me: Re orders TB****** and TB****** Will these be shipped to me this month? They both complete Flex-payments on the 15th and I have just been sent a general email about BANE (TB******), but I would be most grateful for confirmation please...

Sideshow Kathy: hello
let me take a look

me: Hi Kathy

Sideshow Kathy: yes, both items are expected this month
and will be shipped

me: It should be a bumper end March/begin April for me then. Thank you Kathy

So that means to me that both THOR and BANE will be here about a week after the 15th! Brilliant!

My Thor and Bane status is ITEM SHIPPING SOON.

AHHHHHHHH.

Its been months since I've gotten a HT. Hopefully, they should both be in hand by the end of next week.

<<<< Is crossing his fingers for a Tony Mei Thor and Loki cape. :clap

now that would be something :yess: the more i see pics of the fig here, the more it bugs me about the cape..at one point, the cape on his shoulders sits up high on his shoulder where it should be level with the edge of his armor there..oh well :dunno still love it though

600618_339114489526267_467571472_n.jpg
Nuevos-Posters-Avengers-thor.jpg

If it's in the warehouse, then yes. They will not let you pay it off until it's actually in the warehouse.

So it's safe to say that those who were charged their final flex pay and have the shipping soon showing on their accounts means they are in stock?

If that is the case SSC does not do first come first serve. I caught Thor minutes after he went up for preorder on SSC and I have yet to receive anything about him.

So it's safe to say that those who were charged their final flex pay and have the shipping soon showing on their accounts means they are in stock?

Yep, they usually ship out within 3 days after you get charged. I will have to call them soon and get mine paid off. It's been a long time since I have had a new figure on my shelf.

Afraid not, stole it from Balrog. He's actually be in that pose since I got him and that was like 18 months ago :lol

That feeling I had 18 months ago was correct! :lol

Cool shots of Thor Tommy, and congrats on receiving him.

I've got a long wait for Thor and Loki as they're both PO'd with BBTS... Sigh:(

Yep, they usually ship out within 3 days after you get charged. I will have to call them soon and get mine paid off. It's been a long time since I have had a new figure on my shelf.

Key word USUALLY. Lately I've waited over a week after my card was charged before it was shipped. Hopefully that's the exception, but it's happened on my last two orders there.

Right so it's been about 2 hours since my last post and I've spent that entire time setting this guy up and OMG what a pain in the arse!!!

Firstly guys when you get this figure dont you dare try and take the gauntlets off when switching out the hands because you will NEVER get them back on as Hot Toys intended!!

Secondly the cape because it's double lined basically does what it wants, from behind it looks fine, all the folds are where they're meant to be no problems but face on because of it being double lined you get inner lining bulging towards you (for want of a better term) making it look really crap. I've basically had to butcher mine to get it looking more natural by doing the Clipperking's steaming technique but by doing this it does loose those folds Hot Toys put in but at least now when I look at it I dont get that WTF is going on there feeling.

Third negative straight out of the box is like on the first figure the sleeves basically give you zero articulation, I really wanted to go with the Toy Hunters window pose with his arm out straight with his head looking down the line with the hammer kinda pointing upwards - not a chance I could pull that off, the one in the Toy Hunters display has to have been modded somehow for them to display him like that. Unfortunately what that means for me is like the first Thor figure I'm going to have to be boring and pose his arms down by his sides :(

Those issues out of the way and now he's setup he does look impressive, totally destroys the original in every possible way just sucks it's taken me over 2 hours to finally sit down and admire him.

I'll take some pics shortly :)

Thanks for all of the advice/info Tommy. This way I'm more prepared for when I open mine someday. (hopefully real soon! :pray:)

I may be making the same phone call since my last Flex is on the 20th.

Key word USUALLY. Lately I've waited over a week after my card was charged before it was shipped. Hopefully that's the exception, but it's happened on my last two orders there.

Very True, I have had them ship out the same day that I paid (that was a surprise) and another time I waited about a week.

Talking to sideshow now. Black Widow will be on her way soon. They are, however, telling me that there was nothing sent out in regard to Thor, but an update is coming very soon. This is getting quite sketchy.

Back