Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a clothing set of his gym clothes attire when hes punching the bag. It actually comes with a 1/6 punching bag too. As for his civilian attire, I saw someone post pics of it here, I think it might've been Username since he has the 4 Red Skulls too.

There's a clothing set of his gym clothes attire when hes punching the bag. It actually comes with a 1/6 punching bag too. As for his civilian attire, I saw someone post pics of it here, I think it might've been Username since he has the 4 Red Skulls too.

:goodpost::exactly:

The punching bag set was from Asmus, and it's definitely Username - he has a few Caps in civilian attire. By a few I mean fifty.

Anybody have a link to somewhere I can buy civilian attire for and extra Cap sculpt I have? Thanks

:goodpost::exactly:

The punching bag set was from Asmus, and it's definitely Username - he has a few Caps in civilian attire. By a few I mean fifty.

Haha. Only one in Civvies!(Right now, but i have an SSR costume yet to go on a spare TTM20).
But six Caps on display, two spare Rescue heads and a MISB Rescue Cap in the cupboard.
My recipe for Avengers cap(Slightly wrong from what we saw on screen, but i don't really care that much), was as follows:
TTM-19,
Rescue Cap head,
Long pegs,
Reeve Superman fists,
White t-shirt under a checked shirt(The closest i can get to what Cap was wearing when he got to the Helicarrier/Riding his bike at the end),
Dark jeans,
Thor shoes(My go-to footwear. They are great and cheap),
Indiana Jones leather jacket.

photo-8.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

Haha. Only one in Civvies!(Right now, but i have an SSR costume yet to go on a spare TTM20).
But six Caps on display, two spare Rescue heads and a MISB Rescue Cap in the cupboard.
My recipe for Avengers cap(Slightly wrong from what we saw on screen, but i don't really care that much), was as follows:
TTM-19,
Rescue Cap head,
Long pegs,
Reeve Superman fists,
White t-shirt under a checked shirt(The closest i can get to what Cap was wearing when he got to the Helicarrier/Riding his bike at the end),
Dark jeans,
Thor shoes(My go-to footwear. They are great and cheap),
Indiana Jones leather jacket.

photo-8.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

Awesome collection as always!! Where do you get the Thor shoes for cheap? :confused: I can only find them for $25+ on eBay or $12 on TA.

Awesome collection as always!! Where do you get the Thor shoes for cheap? :confused: I can only find them for $25+ on eBay or $12 on TA.

I found a seller selling them on Ebay a while back for $10 a pair with free shipping, but that was back when Thor was peg warming.
The trick is to find whatever the latest figure is that has cheap footwear and buy maybe four or five sets. Most figures come with cool shoes.

I found a seller selling them on Ebay a while back for $10 a pair with free shipping, but that was back when Thor was peg warming.
The trick is to find whatever the latest figure is that has cheap footwear and buy maybe four or five sets. Most figures come with cool shoes.

Smart. Thanks for the advice!

I already turned the flake shield into a battle damaged but it looked no different than everyone else flaking shields.

Has there been no reports of the new ones sheild flaking? Is the verdict to premptively seal it for good measure anyway?

Back