Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case, my bad. Sorry.

No worries, mate.

Yep. Spiderman vs Superboy

And the winners were...

Spoiler Spoiler:

There were also several other matchups non fan voted.

Thor vs Cpt Marvel
Sub Mariner vs. Aqua Man
Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern
Catwoman vs. Electra

Those winners were....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks, mate! Yes, those were the match-ups. I think Flash also fought Quicksilver as well and Hawkman against another flyer, maybe Archangel?

No worries, mate.

Thanks, mate! Yes, those were the match-ups. I think Flash also fought Quicksilver as well and Hawkman against another flyer, maybe Archangel?

Spoiler Spoiler:

after that Batman vs Cap photo had some conversation starting...in the interest of fairness here's another

739950_10151753674398528_446283487_o.jpg

1397802_10151753681628528_150747773_o.jpg

Last edited:
That last Batman one is real awesome, nice:rotfl

Anyone know a decent price or place to find Avengers Cap? Or if the 'Star Spangled Man' or the default First Avenger posters are any good?

Wondered if there is currently anyone out there who's shield hasn't flaked? I've had several, and every single one has either flaked the paint off or I caught the early signs (you can see "cracks in the reflection before it flakes) and sprayed it to prevent flaking. I wonder if the next Cap will have the same problem or if they'll move away from the reflective surface look.

What can it be sprayed with to prevent he chipping? Mine is still mint and I don't see signs of cracks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Wondered if there is currently anyone out there who's shield hasn't flaked? I've had several, and every single one has either flaked the paint off or I caught the early signs (you can see "cracks in the reflection before it flakes) and sprayed it to prevent flaking. I wonder if the next Cap will have the same problem or if they'll move away from the reflective surface look.

I have Cap and so far his shield hasn't flaked at all.

I have Cap and so far his shield hasn't flaked at all.

My First Avenger shield has flaked really easily and it be can hard to avoid when getting the shield straps around his arm is such an ordeal.
I've now opted to strap it to his back - no such issues on the Avengers Cap - though I've used the battle damaged one for display.

Hell yes. Looks like most of the SDCC footage that we saw was in there, plus a bunch more. We saw the whole elevator scene, but you get the idea. :)

nice! let the anticipation begins :) hot toys would be busy with this line for sure: cap x2 versions, falcon, winter soldier, new versions of fury and black widow, maybe?

^^ Unless I'm blown away by the new uniforms, I'm probably good with my current Fury and BW. The two CA and WS for sure. I'm the most excited for the Falcon. Looks like they made it happen yet again. Good job, Marvel!!

Back