Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But as we all know, it attaches between seven and eight o clock. If he didn't know that and tried to remove the belt, he would have broken it that way.

could be but I would think the two little stitches would give before that.. I dont know I messaged him and want to work it out, I have a ton of stuff I can send him for bashes and what not, it will get resolved somehow

could be but I would think the two little stitches would give before that.. I dont know I messaged him and want to work it out, I have a ton of stuff I can send him for bashes and what not, it will get resolved somehow

Of course, but if you were really tugging at the belt buckle, that could have been what happened.
I built myself a second Avengers Cap from parts i bought on Ebay for about $100(So i can display Cap both in the Avengers display AND my Cap shelf), so the parts are out there.

The user is me. And I DID not break it opening it. Period. I have pictures and everything. It broke right in the middle where it connects. Sad part is I'm not pissed but I am not lying. I have great feed back here.

D79AFB10-E744-484D-8262-657F1153B794-11342-0000029F75471FD5_zps56f3c4a3.jpg

This is where it was broken OUTTA The box.

This is kinda odd, Capt's belt isn't really tight to begin with. And it broke at a very odd place?

Another fantastic pic Nick! Have you considered making your own toy gallery like I do with my HT collection? :clap

Is there a problem with the paint on the shield? I have had crappy plastic parts from China before and honestly the shield's paint looks like it's cracked on the inside already, this means in a matter of time it will crack outside and not even a clear coat of paint will stop this. Is this the fate of mine alone or what?

Back