Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1069915_10151773188260917_2021560392_n_zps4642b44e.jpg

So it seems HT was just trying to make the shield realistic with the paint chipping :lol
btw, it looks so much better like that

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to have the Rescue Cap headsculpt on their Avengers Cap(But doesn't want to pay $130 for it), there are very good reproductions just turned up on Ebay for about $30.
I've posted pics before of all my Caps wearing the Rescue Cap sculpt(I prefer it even if others don't), but i just thought i'd post this.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-1...059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d4e93a3b
I have ordered one to see how it looks and will post pics, but it's the same seller who i bought my BW and Coulson sculpts from, so i expect it to be of the same quality. Decent enough to use in place of the normal lid.

The BW recast is good/great, Coulson is ok/poor IMO and so is this. Certainly not high end collectible quality. Depends on your own level of taste I guess, they are not THAT cheap.

Can someone post pics of Cap doing some dynamic poses (like him doing a full on shield throw?) or is the suit really that restrictive on the articulation? I went through this thread and didn't see very many, mostly of him standing, holding his shield or pointing. thanks!

Got my Cap today. Very impressed with the figure, HT did a real nice job with the figure. It is really amazing to see just how far these figures have come over the years. Just incredible.

No display however till my semi gloss arrives, do not want my shield flaking out on me.

Cap arrived. Shield was a ***** to put on and take off. Here he is with Widow finally
P1020778_zpse3712796.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020776_zps95d3658d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020766_zps50352938.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

f29180b3-0cda-43f2-98ce-efce4b6568be_zps20766b06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Please god Username start resizing your images, every single thread your spamming with giant resolution images is spazzing out my ipad and iPhone?

Have a little consideration there big boy? I know you have been asked by others before....

:lecture This. Nice pictures but they are way too large.

It doesn't help when the pictures are then quoted multiple times.

:lecture This. Nice pictures but they are way too large.

It doesn't help when the pictures are then quoted multiple times.

Apologies for this. They resize really fast for me when i load the pages.
If you click my profile, you can add me to your ignore list and you will then be able to choose which of my posts(If any) you wish to see. If you are on a mobile device, you can then have pages load faster.
And of course, you realise i have no control over people quoting the images.

Last edited:
Apologies for this. They resize really fast for me when i load the pages.
If you click my profile, you can add me to your ignore list and you will then be able to choose which of my posts(If any) you wish to see. If you are on a mobile device, you can then have pages load faster.
And of course, you realise i have no control over people quoting the images.

Same here. Sorry

Back