Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first hot toy, and still one of my favs! I took some shots of him last night.
9183260026_84868034db_z.jpg
9183260330_bd6aa070f3_z.jpg
9181044249_c3aa99a90f_z.jpg

Just opened mine up! Love it! Unfortunately I discovered upon opening that one of the small plastic buckles on the shield had broken. They certainly look delicate... But in the box that way? What a bummer. I think it can be fixed with a little glue however.

Really tempted to get Caps next to my Black Widow. Would this be a good purchase guys? BTW I don't intend to get any of the other avengers crew.

Really tempted to get Caps next to my Black Widow. Would this be a good purchase guys? BTW I don't intend to get any of the other avengers crew.

He's a REALLY striking figure. I'd say it's the nicest costume on a HT figure that i own, after Loki.
Getting pretty expensive now though.
I'd pick up another one if he wasn't so dear.

IMG_3574.jpg~original

I guess you really like him

Actually, i didn't really care for Cap till Avengers. People think of him as from a peaceful time, but he's a badass froma time of world war. Not a peaceful guy at all.

I'm just on the fence if he'll fit, by himself, with Widow. :panic:

I think if Cap and Widow are all you want, they will compliment each other nicely.
I've been focussing on my collection of "Avengers in Civilian clothing"

photo-9.jpg~original

And although i am sure when you get Cap, you'll want a shelf to look like this:

photo-10.jpg~original

I am sure you will still be very happy to have a shelf like this:

photo_1-1.jpg~original

photo_2.jpg~original

photo_3.jpg~original

Definitely get one if you can, the prices are going up on him. I would also consider the first version of Caps from TFA. I still think that is a way better costume than the Avengers one, and you can still find the first version at reasonable prices on ebay.

Cap and Widow look great together imo! Nice posing! :hi5:

As for buying Cap, he is a wonderful figure! I too, say get him before his prices go through the roof! One of my favorites! :wink1:

I cost myself some dough on Cap by dithering, was originally going to pass on the Avengers version (have the others), but the recent pics in this thread pushed me over the edge. At least I got him before he's $400+ which seems to be the way he's trending.

Of course now that puts me just three figures short of the whole Avengers set...I'm starting to think taking up polo (complete with pony) would be a cheaper hobby :rotfl

Back