Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw a leaked photo of Chris Evans in this suit on set, ears exposed and all. so i think it's safe to say that there might not be any changes made to the suit now.

can you post the pic?

heres a spoiler about what cap will be wearing in his upcoming movie... its pretty awesome news imo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

can you post the pic?

heres a spoiler about what cap will be wearing in his upcoming movie... its pretty awesome news imo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Winter-soldier-image-2.jpg

can you post the pic?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Makes sense... the helmet from his new suit looks exactly like the one from his WWII suit.

Why on earth would he wear a costume that doesn't really say "Captain America?" That's who he is, isn't he? :rotfl
Last I checked, he was a guy named Steve Rogers that just wanted to fight for his country and help people, Captain America was a creation of WW2 propaganda.

Just saw this posted on /Film.

Liking the new look to the helmet. It has that MoS textured look to it. Looking forward to the Hot Toys version in about 3 years time. :rotfl

Back