Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New King Willie head 2.0

NEW

21077559_469597380063166_449459849214597581_n.jpg

21230821_469597360063168_2797587668126511813_n.jpg

OLD

IMG_7294.JPG

why did you need a new one after paying for the old one and what are you gonna do now with the old, considering you don't need it? :naughty
oh i see - new hair, new sculpt, better paint.:clap

why did you need a new one after paying for the old one and what are you gonna do now with the old, considering you don't need it? :naughty
oh i see - new hair, new sculpt, better paint.:clap

LOL.

Gonna sell it. ;) ;) We can talk.

I thought. P is gonna tell me about the long neck :(. I know, I know :)

you said you're gonna fix it eventually after choosing a least harmful way, if i remember it correctly :)
or it was OM1D.
a reference pic shared by Moguchiy H - jaws in the same head position are lower than the chest armor clip, upper jaw is on one level with the shoulder guard.

20347294_501032103562628_2241292055936499712_n.jpg

also proves how cool and accurate that old headsculpt was.

Dano makes the best masks around, and his custom preds are hands down the best I've seen, but I don't think he is doing the p1 mask anymore??? Could be wrong though. Also I'd be interested in buying that old head of king willie if he is for sale btw.

also I have the new king willie head numbered 1 of 20 and it's in the original box. If anyone wants the new one that has real dreds pm me he is for sale or trade to a good home. And you wont have to wait six months to get it lol. In hand ready to go.

21291147_1716731551702422_289175724_n.jpg

21269711_1716731965035714_1523662372_n.jpg

21245565_1716728995036011_1783747825_n.jpg

yep i don't know where he gets all those pictures. i see many of them for the first time in my life when he posts them.

Snared one of these NIB from HK for $255, can't wait to add it to the Pred party of JH, Berserker, Classic and Machiko. I have a feeling it'll probably be my favorite Pred figure.

Snared one of these NIB from HK for $255, can't wait to add it to the Pred party of JH, Berserker, Classic and Machiko. I have a feeling it'll probably be my favorite Pred figure.

Sadly the face is off, I love the figure but it's like a different predator than the city predator. Berserk predator is one of my favorites

Sadly the face is off, I love the figure but it's like a different predator than the city predator. Berserk predator is one of my favorites

At least the CH 2.0 face is similar to one of the stunt heads. And armed with a custom/accurate mask it's one of the best.

The Berserker's face and head, however, they absolutely messed up, IMO. To the degree that, despite its biomask also being somewhat off, it HAS to be displayed wearing it.

The new Wolf *knock on wood* will hopefully be the first HT Predator that is accurate with or without mask – out of the box.

Wow, this detoured a bit I just realised. City Hunter. Yes. Great Predator post tweaks. Speaking of tweaks, wish someone made a TD-level Berserker mask. Woof, I did it again.

At least the CH 2.0 face is similar to one of the stunt heads. And armed with a custom/accurate mask it's one of the best.

The Berserker's face and head, however, they absolutely messed up, IMO. To the degree that, despite its biomask also being somewhat off, it HAS to be displayed wearing it.

The new Wolf *knock on wood* will hopefully be the first HT Predator that is accurate with or without mask – out of the box.

Wow, this detoured a bit I just realised. City Hunter. Yes. Great Predator post tweaks. Speaking of tweaks, wish someone made a TD-level Berserker mask. Woof, I did it again.

I do agree with you but I was just thinking to prepare u in hand you will see it. I have the TD bio and never take it off. But I'm super easy with all the predators. I like be them all really, the paint app on the city hunter is amazing. Love the shadow too. But u have some of my favs is why I posted. I think the classic is my favorite of what u have . There all so different. I have 13 of the hot toy predators . The track is a good priced predator. Awesome in hand. My berserk is never without his bio too

I’m not really a stickler when it comes to meticulous 100% accuracy on my Preds. I think once HT got past the model kits and made actual figures, all look at least relatively good to some degree. They all have their inaccuracies but at the same time, have their accuracies. As long as I get enjoyment from seeing them displayed on the shelf and looking like a boss, I’m fine with it and that’s all that matters to me. I’ll get custom things here and there, but I mostly just futz and adjust what’s stock on the figure to make it look as accurate as possible. That goes with any of my figures in general really. However, as OM1D stated, I hope Veteran Wolf turns out to be a thing of beauty and requires minimal to no futzing.

I also don’t usually display my Preds with their bio masks off, as I think their bio masks are all unique and help give distinction and character to each Pred. So if the paint apps on one sculpt are slightly better than another, it doesn’t really matter to me as I’m going to have the BM on anyway. I’d only display them without it if that’s how they appeared, such as the Elders.

Back