Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3684aa311440.jpg

[/QUOTE ]

I didn't even know that the left arm could do this @_@ I don't recall seeing this in the movie.

It was at the meat packing plant, harrigan had body armor on and the projectile hit him in the chest and he had to take the armor off because it was burning him thru it. It's a cool scene and weapon!

Oooo ok now I remember :D That's how he throws that 2 spike thingy? The weapon that Harrigan's partner finds.

Last edited:
I think it's the updated Tapatalk that's been acting buggy with Quotes.

Also it's called the Gautlet plasma Bolt :D

8atyjyny.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo ok now I remember :D That's how he throws that 2 spike thingy? The weapon that Harrigan's partner finds.
no, "The weapon that Harrigan's partner finds" is based in his right gauntlet. tsang didn't make one.

Moguchiy H said:

Also it's called the Gautlet plasma Bolt :D

8atyjyny.jpg
but it is a thermo rocket.
P2 loved rocket shooting: rocket shoulder gun, rocket gauntlet. "rockets on wires" as they were called in commentaries.
there was only one "plasma bolt" throughout the whole movie: the one that burnt the face of Peter Keese.
well... only one shown. it's unknown what weapons he used to destroy the scorpions band, as we don't see anything there.
hehehe scorpions band

676709.jpg

Last edited:
no, "The weapon that Harrigan's partner finds" is based in his right gauntlet. tsang didn't make one.

but it is a thermo rocket.
P2 loved rocket shooting: rocket shoulder gun, rocket gauntlet. "rockets on wires" as they were called in commentaries.
there was only one "plasma bolt" throughout the whole movie: the one that burnt the face of Peter Keese.
well... only one shown. it's unknown what weapons he used to destroy the scorpions band, as we don't see anything there.
hehehe scorpions band

676709.jpg

predator2032.jpg

Yeah that was a good read P.

Also it saddens me to hear Danny boy being reduced to being called 'Harrigan's partner' around here. :(

Back