Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and there goes the very important point of view of the comics lover ja'ja t'h'w'e'i
lol.gif

Yeah I usually associate SW with Star Wars too but now I will need to remember that Stan Winston can be SW as well.

But P. is right in the sense that no-one has come close to topping or even matching SW Predators.

I remember the AVP hype and both Paul W.S. Anderson and Lance Henriksen said that we would see the best Predators on screen ever. In fact Anderson had a pop at the original Predator design on a programme that aired over here prior to the films release. :mad:

I found a number of cool pics by google image searching for "predator star wars".

This one is pretty badass too.

star-wars-stormtrooper-predator.jpg

Does anybody else have a hard time getting this guys head all the way on? When I try to push his head down it just pops off... I don't think its properly seated on the peg or something.

Mine is flush mate but not exactly tight. I'm sure this was a common complaint when he was initially released.

Does anybody else have a hard time getting this guys head all the way on? When I try to push his head down it just pops off... I don't think its properly seated on the peg or something.

Gakken- I dug this up from a ways back. This is how I fixed mine. I used a freshly bladed exacto knife and went slowly and carefully. Cant even tell and his head sits completely on the neck post. Hope this helps.

Same thing with mine. I discovered the neck collar was the problem so I carefully cut it down using a new razor blade(from the larger diameter side). After cutting enough away, the head sits more securely and the neck looks fine.

Just messing around, changing up this guys pose. He's been in my detolf in the same pose since I bought him...

null_zps978d2c13.jpg

I have the same problem, i dont mess with him too much so it on there but posing him is a chance to have the head pop off

It is an issue that other members have complained about, unfortunately.

I even recall some saying, even though they don't touch or pose the head, it will fall on a slight bump.

Back