Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics greygoose

:clap

Yeah man! Looks awesome!

Very flippin cool.:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys.:hi5:

greygoose I have ask where did you get the backdrop?

Yep, my TV.;)...

I think it's his TV. Greygoose?

By the way, yes I put a right hand on in that shot to hold the spine but managed to find a way of using a left hand to hold the spine.:)

P2-City4_zpsc034353c.jpg

Nicely done Andrew.

Left hand looks a bit awkward, but that's an issue with the hand itself.
Hot Toys should include hands that can actually hold the accessories they include. :lol

I got my P2 figure today. I have to agree that his head sculpt is not that great, but with the mask on, he looks awesome. Here's a pic of my P2 displayed along with the rest of his tribe.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92939649@N07/8487400483/in/photostream

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92939649@N07/8488494154/in/photostream

P.S. I don't know why, but I can't attach images on here, oh well.

8488494154_d1d2d53a11_c.jpg

Nice setup! Got any more shots of the rest of that predator goodness?

Woa what happened to his wrist blade? That looks pretty bent. Yeah at first i didn't really care about posing mine with the spine but now i can't get a good spear and spine pose anyway. Hot toys showed the proto holding both the spear and the spine didn't they? Hell i've known this all along but it just now bothers me when i decide i want a spear and spine pose.:monkey4

Well i tired once before with a spear and spine pose recently and didn't like how it looked in the hand, but now i have it posed in a very satisfactory way.
I used the net gun hand since the other left hand looked akward before but this hand works if do it just right.

See i use the sweet spot at the back of the neck and the fingernail of the thumb for extra support in the hand and it looks good to me.

This is how i have mine:

If over 100 of us sent an email to Hot Toys to say how big a fail it is not having a proper gripping left hand, I wonder they give us one?

It really is massive fail I think having a figure let down by stupidity or just being a tight arse.

If over 100 of us sent an email to Hot Toys to say how big a fail it is not having a proper gripping left hand, I wonder they give us one?

It really is massive fail I think having a figure let down by stupidity or just being a tight arse.

Doubt it. They'll save it for the 3.0 release.

Mine took a slight shelf dive today. Got home to find him lying on the top of the unit. As I've said before, better stands are a must!!!

Doubt it. They'll save it for the 3.0 release.

Mine took a slight shelf dive today. Got home to find him lying on the top of the unit. As I've said before, better stands are a must!!!

No doubt about 3.0, or 24.5, or whatever. It's the norm now. :(

At least nothing's broken after the dive.

I saw a lot of people wondering where the gauntlet plasma rocket that is on his left forearm came from.
26800d1334319428-mms173-predator-2-1-6th-scale-city-hunter-1hthunter13.jpg

the city hunter used it to shoot Danny Glover in the chest right after he shoot the city hunters shoulder cannon and f-ed it up
22-p2-wristgun.PNG

only reason i even bring it up is, i watched Hot Chick Cool Toy Reviews and she had no clue. You would think they would do a little research first.

Back