Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I painted it myself based on pictures of the original prop, a set of particularly clear ones… ones I cannot find now since Hunter's Lair has been restructured.

Anyone know if TD is still selling custom P2 bios and cannons? I messaged him last week about it and didn't get a reply.

Alternatively, if anyone wants to sell theirs, please reach out to me. Thanks!

Just bumping this as I find it strange no one has had any feedback on this.

TD has been very busy with his child now that he became a father and his father being in the hospital he said on his thread he is trying everyone is hounding him

TD has been very busy with his child now that he became a father and his father being in the hospital he said on his thread he is trying everyone is hounding him

Mike, didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know. I was starting to think I was a leper on this thread or something. :wink1:

Does anyone know if there is Chrysler eagle available in 1/6 scale somewhere. Something like this:

dsc00051280x762.jpg

Or maybe someone could take a crack at custom build?
That would be awesome to display with P2!

That Chrysler eagle looks amazing.

I would love someone to make a left griping hand to hold both the skull and the spear and also I would love to have a King Willie head!!!!!!!!!

How do the interest threads work? can we search for someone to do the work? Anyone interested in King Willie or an extra hand?

Does anyone know if there is Chrysler eagle available in 1/6 scale somewhere. Something like this:

Or maybe someone could take a crack at custom build?
That would be awesome to display with P2!

Yes there was a custom one made by a guy in the UK but its was not cheap. About £150 but it was really heavy and well made.

The one monkeybat refers to is indeed the same custom 1:6 Chrysler eagle nathan.never posted. I use it for my Begins Batman. I never took a picture with my P1 Predator on it, and don't have the P2 version unfortunately.
It was quite expensive yes, but well worth it for the sheer presence alone.

IMG_2693_3_small.jpg

IMG_2700_2_small.jpg

IMG_4387_2_small.jpg

IMG_2926_2_small.jpg

****, where did the pics of neck peg mod go? Thinking about doing it now. Was moving my collection around a bit and this dudes head fell off... Again

Back