Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
City Hunter!!!
dsc-0062-001.jpg

dsc-0068-001.jpg

Rather cool fig but I have a few minor gripes though; the CH plasma cannon is too flimsy. Don't like that at all. Will probably have it in "back mounted" mode when I pose him. The throwing disc actually sits firm i the holster but the head is a bit on the loose side. Heard that was pretty common though (?). The battle damaged arm is all cool and that but I will not pose him with that. He's a bit top heavy but I will pose him with the bio helmet and spear. All though that oxygen mask looks pretty cool and make him looks kinda sinister it's such a tiny scene in the movie for me to not pose him with that. Nice to have the option though.
Over all I love the CH and I had waited such a long time now so I'm just happy to finally got him:yess:

Cheers!

Alien, I highly recommend you grab one of TD's bio for this guy. Improves it so much. Once again nice pics, hope to see more.

Alien, I highly recommend you grab one of TD's bio for this guy. Improves it so much. Once again nice pics, hope to see more.
I might just do that. Thanks for the tip, bro :) It just have to be later though; this month I'm having a LOT of stuff coming in; SS RoTHJ Darth Vader, the SH MonsterArts Alien Warrior (and eventually the Wolf), NECA Hudson w/ battle damaged alien warrior, a huge pile of random kitbashing items, a Scale Store diorama ("Overthere") for my two survivor/zombie hunter guys, the "Bits & Pieces"-set from Shrunken Head Studios, the DiD James Bond boxed figure, two kits of the Very Hot CQB 3.0's and the MC Toys Trialmaster jacket suit.
The bio just have wait a bit longer... ;) But again; huge thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[...] the SS RoTHJ Darth Vader, the SH MonsterArts Alien Warrior (and eventually the Wolf), NECA Hudson w/ battle damaged alien warrior, a huge pile of random kitbashing items, a Scale Store diorama ("Overthere") for my two survivor/zombie hunter guys, the "Bits & Pieces"-set from Shrunken Head Studios, the DiD James Bond boxed figure, two kits of the Very Hot CQB 3.0's and the MC Toys Trialmaster jacket suit.
[...] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...but it seems that I should get myself a descent shelf for starters. Damn TAG , get your prioritys straight xD

...but it seems that I should get myself a descent shelf for starters. Damn TAG , get your prioritys straight xD

Dude, I'm in the same boat. Buying and buying whilst running out of space, ha.

I don't know if you've seen the comparisons between TD's bio and the Hot Toys version but you should check it out =]

Dude, I'm in the same boat. Buying and buying whilst running out of space, ha.

I don't know if you've seen the comparisons between TD's bio and the Hot Toys version but you should check it out =]
Haha yeah, space is always a problem ;)
Gotta get out of the closet though and buy myself a Detolf.

Yep'r I saw that a while a go. The TD bio looks more sinister and I might just pick up that :)

on sunday i was Walking thru the fleemarket and i found this Piece of a base . i start to work on it ,
it is the door bay of the spaceship .
and it has a name plate on it PREDATOR 2
so i start tommorow with the base Sektion on it for the Figur holder :=)base 2.jpg

i found the Scene on movie when the officier was falling from Elevator ground on it .

back door.jpg

back door 2.jpg

so hope tommorow i can finish the base with the Figur holder on it ::)

new update of the base
i sculpted a new holder for the Figur on the end of the plate
1.jpg
start with filling the bobble of and start with paint Job .
the text is coming out of the plate 3D :=)
i used vallejo paint and weathering

3.jpg
2.jpg

so and the end look's not to bad :=)

9.jpg

anyone knows about a good King Willie 1/6 head with not sculpted or sculpted hair to go with the the City Hunter? We could make a comission work if not. Anyone interested?:pray:

Back