Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9avuqana.jpg

CITY!!!!
Theeeeeere you go!:hi5:
Still waiting for my City Hunter and Classic Pred:gah: Would arrive from the Netherlands in the end of this week though:yess:

:hi5 It's a great great figure.. You won't be disappointed..
After watched the old (and new) YT-reviews out there I'm super stoked about these guys :)

(Got way deeper into this 1/6th scale hobby though; I have a few "small" non-AVP-related kitbashing projects on the way; a apocalyptic (zombie) survivor. If the first one comes out good enough I'll probably kitbash one more. Just a project until my Celtic arrive in mid-June though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used that palm for that pose too at first, but later i preferred a fist, as it looks a little close to the movie variant:

lefthandrocket_02_zps6f070e5e.jpg~original

Untitled-1copy_zpsbeb525b9.jpg~original

why i didn't like that palm for that pose was because predator looked like waiting for a hand kiss.
it's better for non-pointing positions. for example, i used it as a balancing hand on a disc throwing pose.

Untitled-2copy_zps215d8d96.jpg~original

i used that palm for that pose too at first, but later i preferred a fist, as it looks a little close to the movie variant:

lefthandrocket_02_zps6f070e5e.jpg~original

Untitled-1copy_zpsbeb525b9.jpg~original

why i didn't like that palm for that pose was because predator looked like waiting for a hand kiss.
it's better for non-pointing positions. for example, i used it as a balancing hand on a disc throwing pose.

Untitled-2copy_zps215d8d96.jpg~original

:lol

Yeah I thought when I displayed him that he looked a bit...feminine but I used the clinched fist in the past and I was just changing it up a bit.

Your pose with it is better suited.

Cool pics!
Think I'm going to part with my city hunter if anybody is interested. Drop me a line :d

Back