Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you think your thoughts affect the reality, you should... read above :D

Last edited:
haha that's my P2 head on the right :thud:
didn't see the collage before.
new head is horrible as a representation of P2 because it totally is not P2, and people who don't see that have problems with eyes )
but for me it plays Gort and is perfect for that role: P2 colors with non-P2 face.

I know that is your P2 head, mate.:wink1:

The new P2 Elder had repeated this same problem, but luckily HT got do some amendment for the new Elder.

I'd probably get this to make a Gort. I didn't like the guardian back then, the skin just doesn't look like the prop suit it's like HT's version of Gort and worse made him exclusive. Hehe.

I can't stand this horrible face sculpt and innacurate bio mask. Shame on you HT.

The City Hunter is my all round fave pred, despite the movie itself being...meh. The face is inaccurate and the mask to me did look a little sloppy. Buying one of TD's P2 masks just improved it by tons.

Left: HT Right: TD

P22_zpsbb757153.jpg

p222_zpsdc647159.jpg

p2222_zps6c7047b6.jpg

IMG_12611_zps562f91f4.jpg

bio looks more movie accurate now, the eye piece for sure. The presence of the city hunter looks amazing now. Nicely done!

Dunno about he movie accuracy but IMO the TD bio looks more sinister :clap Not that weatherd though. More smooth as well. Awesome work either way.

TD's bio is clearly more screen accurate than Hot Toys and is weathered, just not to the amount where it looks like a child's been chewing on it.

Dunno about he movie accuracy but IMO the TD bio looks more sinister :clap Not that weatherd though. More smooth as well. Awesome work either way.

Not a perfect match, but the the eye piece definitely looks more accurate in shape opposed to the original HT version.

Where the nose would be looks much better as well. It's smoother, cleaner and a better overall look in the TD bio.

p222_zpsdc647159.jpg
mini-Untitled1.jpg
mini-Untitled.jpg

I would like to get a TD bio and cannon, but I don't normally pose my preds with the bio on unless there's no other option like Tracker and Falconer.

I don't even have city hunter and I want the mask :cuckoo:

I would like to get a TD bio and cannon, but I don't normally pose my preds with the bio on unless there's no other option like Tracker and Falconer.

View attachment 95097

Can do you make this shot with the HT mask and cannon???:rotfl

At first I was like what the hell is the Deal with TD mask and Cannon. I didn't see any difference until I looked at this pic and saw the Difference. That is a BIG difference and it looks Amazing!! I'm not a big Nitpicker or overly looking for Accurate Movie details. Glad I could see the difference now :D

Of course my mask is not perfect ... and I appreciate any criticism or correcion so I can fix ......but the HT mask is horrible..They do not strive much

And thanks for he coments!!!!!

Back