Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was swapping heads today and when I did the piece that attaches to the head stayed connected to the body. I tried to get it off but no luck. The Hugo head had the piece already in place and I destroyed the piece getting it off. I was able to get the Hugo head on but disappointed this happened. Anyone else have this problem?

Did you heat it up first?

Thanks mate, after seeing your pictures I caved in and bought the guy :)

You shall not regret it. It's flawless.

Future Foundation Spidey!? :horror

Please post more pics of this. :pray:

Just a custom i made for myself. PM sent with more pics.

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this, but just in case.....

How Captain America Should Have Ended

Most of these videos are pretty good, but Cap and Thor are probably my two favorites.

Yeah, those are great. I love how condescending Supes and Batman are. I had seen it before, but thanks for posting it again.

Usually takes less than a minute with a hair dryer on high. I recommend heating before you try and force anything off of these kinds of figures.

Received Red Skull tonight, after putting on the Skull Head and Jacket,, I have to say he's outstanding and a welcome addition the the Hot Toys Marvel line!

hey guys. the red skull is a great figure. the head scuplt is amazing.
here are some pics of mine.

img6136a1pg6x372ke9.jpg

img6136a11l9nfm7gse2.jpg

img6136a111g9qnofxa0b.jpg

img6136a111ni6mz730e5.jpg

img6136a1110rdm3e4btg.jpg

img6136a111pb3g79o6ay.jpg

img6136a111r2615ci4wd.jpg

img6136a222yaziv4ecg2.jpg

Thinking of bashing a Red Skull of my own. What do you guys think is a good body that would best fit his uniform and boots? You can also factor the inner body vest since I'm thinking of getting one as well...

Thinking of bashing a Red Skull of my own. What do you guys think is a good body that would best fit his uniform and boots? You can also factor the inner body vest since I'm thinking of getting one as well...

Any body will work. I think HT used a really slender one, but anything will do.
I use a couple of "$5 each" DiD bodies for mine, and you can get them anywhere. You don't see them with the uniform on him.

Any body will work. I think HT used a really slender one, but anything will do.
I use a couple of "$5 each" DiD bodies for mine, and you can get them anywhere. You don't see them with the uniform on him.

Ah that's cool, thought he had to have a really specific body for him. So I assume the TT narrow shoulder should be good enough then?

Last edited:
my new wallpaper creation for the red skull figure.
but i cant decide which looks better.

redskullwallprw4q1y5f0i.jpg

redskullwallpfhy20nlbjm.jpg

redskullwallpbs6yi0lj7g.jpg

redskullwallpsx8jryzn1w.jpg

redskullwallpyfp3ec27wx.jpg

i think the last one is the best.

Last edited:
Back