Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN that hugo weaving hs likeness is DEAD ON, if the price is right im gonna cop it, hes super light on accessories so i really hope it 180 or under

Does the Cosmic Cube have LED glow goodness ????

Nope.

Looks great! Although I don't remember him wearing that grey outfit at all. What scenes did that appear in?

Through most of the movie when he has his Weaving face actually. Its supposed to be a bit more green though.

just wondering how to get coat on and off ?

Just like most other coats I imagine. One arm at a time, a few snaps, and presto :lol

the face sculpt is so damn good, it makes me care not for the red skull, or the suit and the coat and all that extra.

the only proper thing to do for the head is to give it a black suit and a black tie and a black shade.

nice, like most people have said, im also not a fan of the grey suit.

The Weaving sculpt is so good, but this angle in particular...it's perfect...

390335_10150453027147344_58690437343_8837923_744692989_n.jpg

Is it wrong to think the Red Skull face looks better in the HT sculpt than the actual movie?

Amazing figure, cant wait for him to be sat on my shelf. Almost tempted to get an extra body so I can use both sculpts

It looks outstanding, that Hugo sculpt is unbelievable! I'm toying with the idea of buying two now, one as Red Skull in the coat, and one as Johann Schmidt with the Hugo sculpt and Hydra field clothes.

It looks outstanding, that Hugo sculpt is unbelievable! I'm toying with the idea of buying two now, one as Red Skull in the coat, and one as Johann Schmidt with the Hugo sculpt and Hydra field clothes.

why don't you just buy one of this dude, and buy one TTM body? that would save pretty much of bucks....i think

Back