Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Red Skull's hydra pistol light up during the movie? I guess it would of been a cool feature to add for HT but then it would of been impossible for it to light up because of battery size issues. Oh well!

That is a brilliant figure...

But I must say...

All I want when I see this:
378564_10150453026932344_58690437343_8837920_1336626810_n.jpg

Is Matrix figures...

"Mr. Anderson...,"

Boy, your going to have a lot of bashes with that head, black suits....

He's got the markings on the side of his head by his ears that indicate his wearing a mask, so it would need some work to work as Smith. But yeah, HT would do amazing work with Smith!

:lol The outfit is practically the same as well! Just a shame that Landa didn't come with two head sculpts like Red Skull here.

Not really. Similar in color, but totally different outfits. The suit isn't even a real nazi uniform, its more inspired by one. Which was actually a disapointment to me. I wish he kept his SS look from the begning of the film where he finds the cube. That was his best look in the film.

Can you smell it MR ANDERSON ? THE WIN of so much AWESOME figures.. THE STINK OF AWESOME almost saturated in it this year ...

agent smith must get out and onto my shelf as redskull:rock tried for smith interogates scene but wont play doh!

Last edited:
Well we have Smith and we need now is a bad a@s Neo headsculpt

I Doubt Hot Toys will pick up the Constantine license, and the Matrix one seems to be over. Maybe a True Type headsculpt?

Constantine.jpg

Last edited:
Back