Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic but i dont think that Hugo sculpt will translate well for a Matrix Agent Smith.

Awesome figure except the crazy grey suite! Most of the movie it looked darker where did they get it from? 2seconds of grey the rest of the movie dark and they pick the crappy one. But love the figure! Wish we could get some hydra goones!

Really good Red Skull sculpt and outfit but tbh I think the Weaving sculpt looks quite off especially the lower half of the face :dunno

405647_10150453025572344_58690437343_8837902_1486260522_n.jpg

"You're kidding right?"

All pics are up now! He does look great, much more so with the coat. The Weaving sculpt is great, but useless to anyone wanting it for a Smith or other bash due to the hair and mask 'scars'.

Nothing a good mod can't fix. :yess:

A neat little thing they could have included would have been a mask for him to hold in his hand.

Awesome figure except the crazy grey suite! Most of the movie it looked darker where did they get it from? 2seconds of grey the rest of the movie dark and they pick the crappy one. But love the figure! Wish we could get some hydra goones!
I agree, the color of that suit ought to be much darker. I didn't even recognize it until Biojex set me straight.

Overall a fantastic looking figure, but the neck on the Red Skull head seems awfully long...

396909_10150453026502344_58690437343_8837913_1120571117_n.jpg

Just visited the HT Facebook and the Weaving sculpt looks GREAT too...now I'm going to need to get 2 of these...Red Skull to display with the long black coat, and the Weaving sculpt on the German uniform with that terrific piping. I had a feeling that if done right I was going to want to display BOTH versions. :monkey3

Back