Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Thats a given. I wonder if licenses are also available on the first two films.

...it's the pancake breakfast..we do it every month. :lol

This TM sculpt is stunning, esp, (as usual), in the TH display pics. Spectacular.

400839_265157973546200_138228759572456_802315_910673863_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Regarding the price and volume issue, HT products for the most part still retain and often increase in value. There are about 5 exceptions of about 150 pieces (the 2 non DX Bruce Lees, Harvey Dent, and 2 of the last 3 Predators) .

Hands up which idiot bought both of these and hasn't even bothered to display them? :wave

I ordered this mainly because it came with the Tobey head which I have been waiting for a long time. I have the Medicom one and I hate the Emo look of it. This one will look great on a true type with the right clothes. Any chance Hot toys will put out a clothing set like they did for the mark 3 Iron Man Tony Stark?

Batman 89, Luke Bespin, Iron Monger, Black Spiderman...decisions, decisions...I can't get them all.

^^ I did, plus the 89 Joker. I pulled the trigger on 5 figures on Friday, cost me just over $1400 from AE.

^^ I did, plus the 89 Joker. I pulled the trigger on 5 figures on Friday, cost me just over $1400 from AE.

You rich @$$ b**ch! :lol

Congrats on your purchases man! :hi5:

I also have all those figures pre-ordered too so good luck to me when they arrived. :thud:

Went ahead and ordered the ex, better to have him than regret it later.

Nice. I like the base and the headsculpt. Good job HT

It's definitely the same sculpt in official specs and that pic. Just lighted better.

The TH displays always showcase the pieces better.

The Tobey likeness isn't quite as good in that bright pic. Usual amazing detail and realism though.

Back