Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys know that _____ Face in Predator 2 has 6 fingers on each hand right? Haha no joke, it's awsome. His 2 side thumbs go in.out in some scenes you can clearly see it. Check the medi-kit heal wound scene in the old lady's bathroom.Right there.

I hate it when people expect every Predator to have mannerisms like KPH. And if they do not act or portray the creature like him then its a failure. It's idiotic. There is millions of humans on earth and i only need to go as far as give my brother as an example and i am completely different in mannerisms. And as Predator's inhabit multiple Planets im not even going to guess how many of them they are. But there is that many of them we have seen variants of the creature itself down to the newest movie having an entire new species of them. So given there is 4 kagillion of them i dont expect them all to act like KPH.

If there is another Predator film made they just need to give us the one Predator character. Build the suspense up over a shorter time and give us lots of Predator scenes like P2/ Scar/ Wolf had on film.

exactly.
thats what makes me so mad, the people making Avp and AVPR got everything wrong, but they got this right.... they got the preds screentime right,

Even Anderson/ The Strause Brothers managed to get this right when directing Ian Whyte as Scar/ Wolf.

yep, the only problem I had with predators, :slap

I hate it when people expect every Predator to have mannerisms like KPH. And if they do not act or portray the creature like him then its a failure. It's idiotic. There is millions of humans on earth and i only need to go as far as give my brother as an example and i am completely different in mannerisms. And as Predator's inhabit multiple Planets im not even going to guess how many of them they are. But there is that many of them we have seen variants of the creature itself down to the newest movie having an entire new species of them. So given there is 4 kagillion of them i dont expect them all to act like KPH.

Because the actors in Predators didn't do a good job as the Predators.

Ian Whyte was pretty good. He wasn't great, but he did give the Predators he played some personality.

They felt generic. Like CelticP said, they had no personality. They don't have to act exactly like KPH (although I don't know why you would change somthing so perfect), I'm fine with a new style..but that's the thing. They didn't really have a style. They were just..bleh. Just some random movie monsters.

Too me. Berserker didn't feel genereic. He had a personallity you could tell when the creature was in pain and hurted. In a way, Berserker remindes me of a good Predator. Yeah.. something like that, in that form. A Hero. Like he has something very special about him, his personallity and all, just beautiful. Berserker is my 4th favorite Pred. But sometimes, he feels like my first. It keeps switching I guess because Berserker is Iconic atleast to me. The following Preds should follow his being. This is my favorites list 1) AnyTime 2) _____ Face. 3) Elderking. 4) Berserker. *1)Berserker.

Wow! You guys scares me......you all virgins?

7efc0b3f_not_sure_if_serious_jack_nicholson_the_shining.jpeg

Wow! You guys scares me......you all virgins?

well see, if someone has not have sex for 5 straight years they become "born again Virgin" so, for some people here, yes, they are, and i am glad I recently lost my Born again virginity :hi5: :clap

Last edited:
Another "dead bcuz of the human stupidity" thread... Call Butters so it can be closed already.

Back