Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like the final look of this figure.
The proto pics showed a grimy, dirty, worn character, with gear made of scraps, pieces, junk.
The final figure looks too clean, and the armor and weapon look like clean shiny plastic. When I first saw the in-hand pics, thought it was a NECA 6 incher or something.

Don't like the final look of this figure.
The proto pics showed a grimy, dirty, worn character, with gear made of scraps, pieces, junk.
The final figure looks too clean, and the armor and weapon look like clean shiny plastic. When I first saw the in-hand pics, thought it was a NECA 6 incher or something.

I agree with this

Cool Noland review! :clap:clap:clap

Hurry up Sideshow. :impatient:

[ame]https://youtu.be/tHyhRXoSo1s[/ame]

i picked up mine last weekend and i'm glad i did although mine has a little problem as one of the straps doesn't fit into in his helmet , i wonder if this a common problem or is it just me having bad luck :dunno

Maybe this was asked before, but... isn't Fishburne fat? This muscle body coupled with a fat neck make it a ridiculous figure when not fully clothed IMO.

It may be, but it's a good toy nonetheless. It even looks fantastic with all gears on, or with diorama.

And you also got the armor for making HUMAN PREDATOR. I'll put it on Dutch if I have time hehe.

Last edited:
They made Fury with a pot belly. I guess they must have figured Noland might be a bad sell in itself but people would go for the AA muscle body + Morpheus head :)

IMGP2784.JPG

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2012/04/hot-toys-predators-noland-part-6.html

i like the looks of this figure, but have no desire to own it,
i mite would bite for an isabelle though.

I have to admit that based on the reviews on youtube this figure looks great. His brief role in Predators was also great..."Oooolllaa laaa"!!
Love the head sculpt and the **** load of accessories (compared to the resent City Hunter). To be honest this one excites me more!!!!

Still don't think I will be picking it up!!!!

Damn you RR for not utilizing this character more.....
Would have been nice to see him survive and have a greater role in a sequel. Maybe go head to head with a Predator using all his gadgets he acquired over the seasons. Noland would put on a valiant effort only to lose and get crucified because he was worthy adversary!!

I am very tempted to buy it.

Regardless of the brief screen time, it's a human in predator gear. That there is reason enough for me.

My issue is that I have to sort out other figures like Avatar and Tron bike first.

I am very tempted to buy it.

Regardless of the brief screen time, it's a human in predator gear. That there is reason enough for me.

My issue is that I have to sort out other figures like Avatar and Tron bike first.

Your in the same situation as me, I've been really tempted by Noland. I love the Predator line & I think Noland makes a great looking figure but with Jake & the Cycle coming up, I want to have them payed up before committing to buy another figure.

Your in the same situation as me, I've been really tempted by Noland. I love the Predator line & I think Noland makes a great looking figure but with Jake & the Cycle coming up, I want to have them payed up before committing to buy another figure.

Yup! Noland is many cool things but a movie icon he is not!

Thinking about cancelling my pre-order of this figure. Headsculpt isn't that impressive and I'll probably get bored of this figure within a year or less.

well he's not the greatest figure in my hot toys collection but he surely is the most unique :lol

Mine just shipped today! Slated to arrive next week.

Wish I had more $$$, I'd like another head for bashes. :yess:

Back