Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, although I did love Predators and I loved Nimrods direction, I will be happy either way whoever directs the sequel Predators 2. Maybe I'd lean more towards RR to see his taste in things more. A predators sequel was confirmed during comic con 2010, been awhile since.

I hope there is no sequel to Predators. I'd rather wait a few years and have a stand alone Predator film made.

Predators ending was a cliff hanger. I have an ideal. Sinse most of the characters are dead. Royce, Isabelle are left. In a sequel, most likely a new group will fall down indicated by the falling parachute cages in the end. A new group falls, one of those chutes is Dutch fro
87' Predator. Yes I know he's old and flabby but the film makers can make him look good. So Major drops in, cuts out the talk 90% only telling them a brief encounter along time ago. Isabelle knew about this too. K right there the talk was cut down huge which means more Predator action. I'd like to see a standalone as well but most people be wanting A Predators continuation.

there is a "predators" sequel. it sucks.
big-pred.png

that piece of ____ is one of the super preds. inbred retardation mutation.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mmcajiNPPjA[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/2ZDjq7aNwXo[/ame]

I honestly did not like Nimrods directing and would prefer he not be involved again. He did not capture any of the mannerisms, gestures or behaviors of a predator.They didn't have technique or finesse you'd expect. All 3 preds seemed like ametures and none of them felt threatening. They made all these mistakes, like when Berserker walks up to the body that was booby trapped with grenades. Plus the fact that they had very few bone trophys on them, I think they were totally inexperienced.

If a queen alien has 4 arms, why not a super/king predator lol after all they are aliens from a distant place. I don't see anything wrong with that, it's actually pretty cool.

Berserkers mannerisms were captured very well for being the clan leader of super preds. Watch him throughout the film, he stands out and he's very cool how he runs in the jungle chasing after the space craft. How he puts his own mask back on and makes a quick adjacent swift to the radio active sounds of the engines going off. How he reacts to the fire, similar to AnyTime. When his vision gets distorted, he roars at the night star sky. Very predator like. Berserker was captured great. As for the other 3. Falconer saying lame to hanzo, the way he fought with. The sword blade reminded me so much of _____ face and mike Harrigan aboard the ship fight. Tracker with his hounds looking down as if you know they belong to mostly him. When tracker realizes something's spooky is going on in the drill, he growls and positions his arms. And so much more I can name. Sorry I got to disagree with you there.

Yes, they moved like you would expect monsters to. But they didn't capture that true "predator" feel that Kevin Peter Hall did.
Felt very generic.

Do you really want Predators to have four arms? You don't have to defend the movie/comic series to death. I loved the movie, I've viewed it 19 times..but it definitely wasn't anywhere near perfect.

If we're going to give them four arms, we might as well give them wings and tentacles too.

Do you see the problem? They don't need four arms, it's a silly idea that's even disgraceful for a comic.

They managed to make each Predator so damn unique and original without adding outrageously cheesy, obvious and obnoxious stuff to them..like having four arms.

But I bet if there was never a such thing as Alien Queen and If they were to bring her on the big screen this day and age, you guys would say the same thing. I will defend something if I know true to my loyalties to both franchises if people make it out to be more rough than it was, is, ect.

Not the regular predators to have four arms, but the supers/ kings and SOME clan leasers ect not all. Something to be different from but stay close to its Delema.

Alien queen turned out to be iconic. Is SWS can bring us a predator particularly a super pred similar to that of QA by having 2 more arms, it can turn out alright. KnB effects could pull it off again too. But that all I'm trying to say, be open to new fresh refreshed ideals that can boost up the franchises.

If a queen alien has 4 arms, why not a super/king predator lol after all they are aliens from a distant place. I don't see anything wrong with that, it's actually pretty cool.

You can't be serious, I can understand you liked predators the movie, but nobody can't possibly like a 4 arms predators, the whole idea is repulsive.

Keep in mind Predators is the first and only film in history to have been taken up in space the entire time lol. Different planet but yes I know some of the natures Forrest looked liked a earths but there's a lot more to it than that If you payed attention to the surrounding senory. That's what I mean, that was something fresh and new. Was it executed well? Personally I thought so. But some don't and I can't make the whole world agree with me. Now... If you remember the end of P2, the elderking gives LT Mike Harrigan an old ancient out dated flintlock pistol from an old timer pirate in the early to late 1800's. That could of been Predator 3. In fact that was the potential subplot in the early 90's for a future sequel. But fast foward 15 years and now we have Predators. Predators left a cliff hanger. But here's an ideal. If the filmmakers and Fox want there options opened more, they can stray away from predators and make a predator 3 continuation even though predators was that. Predators took some from p1 but not really p2 but it did have some similarities to p2. Do I wish predators was never made? No, never, it was damn right awsome IMHO. But now that we do have a third predator movie called predators, it's tuff ATM in what the film makers should do and also do by listening to the fans or do what's best like a predators continuation on how Royce gets off or if he gets off the planet. You would think that would come first or start a new different series like I said it wouldn't be too bad of a ideal either. But here's what I'm bringing back to the table, if they start something new or fresh or combine the both together for something new or go a different way in the story telling, they can and should be opened to new ideals. New ideals is key. Predator 2 left a legacy behind. Now the legacy needs to continue by following its predicessors footsteps.

Last edited:
Back