Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP2879.JPG

Berserker was a monster that brushed up his shoulders after getting into a fussed fight with 8 grenades. Pure Monster indeed which is why he is The Black Super Predator. Tracker and Falconer had there time shine equally.
The thing is not 1 of the Predators died with dignity. Tracker was stupid enough to walk up to a guy wearing C4 when Noland earlier on said they needent bother laying C4 because they could see it. Guess not.

Falconer was arrogant enough to think he could win in a Sword fight against a guy 1/2 his size and 5x faster with a more agile weapon.

Classic got beheaded...

Berserker spent the last 5 minutes of the battle getting pot shot in the face with a bone, shot through the chest, arm cut off then head cut off.

The thing is not 1 of the Predators died with dignity. Tracker was stupid enough to walk up to a guy wearing C4 when Noland earlier on said they needent bother laying C4 because they could see it. Guess not.

Falconer was arrogant enough to think he could win in a Sword fight against a guy 1/2 his size and 5x faster with a more agile weapon.

Classic got beheaded...

Berserker spent the last 5 minutes of the battle getting pot shot in the face with a bone, shot through the chest, arm cut off then head cut off.
Agreed, except Falconer should have destroyed Hanzo.

i think ht did a very good job on noland, he looks very good to me, but i will pass on getting him, i'm trying not to collect any human figures from any predator lines, and i'm trying to only collect the predators i like most, this hobby is getting expensive, so i have become much more watchful what i buy.

I read somewhere back when PREDATORS was release that RR did not want this picture have anything to do with AVP. If that was the case why did he follow the same blueprint of three Predators?
He resserected the “three predator” idea when it could have been a forgotten.

Also the timing of the Predators demise. Tracker/Gills (very little screen time and were done fast). Falconer/Celtic only screen time in a one to one battle and dead, Berserker/Celtic main Predators.
You almost wonder why even have the two Predators.

I don’t count Classic because he was not part of the clan.

The only real thing that was original about the movie was the Predators and Noland. Everything else was essentially just a bad remake of Predator.

Best thing about Predators was a personal goal for RR......to deliver PREDATORS to 20th Century Fox on time and on budget.
You could see the money saved in this low budget picture...how long did we spend in the Predators Camp?? And I still did not understand what it looked like because it was so messy!!!

You guys that somewhat bash the film or give its negativepoints with little or none positive points have even watched the film again sinse its release???? Iv'e heard by many on youtube liked the film more in the 2nd going. Tracker DID NOT know Nickoli had c4 explosives as you can tell by his final grunt before it went off. ( Got you now... o ____) Yes maybe he could of scanned him, but we don't know exactley if he did. I give tracker the slide and accepted that has a good scene. Falconer arrogant???? BS. He wanted a fight by the hands. Hanzo faster? Did you even re-read what you wrote? Maybe he can run fast if that's what you meant. I also accepted that as a good scene. Something that was in P2 similar but you got the more goods in this 1. Falconer did not die, just knocked out. You guys need to watch the Blu-ray extras. Alot of interesting say from the studio that is worth hearing. "Predators is not a remake but an expansion set in another time world were the human "predators" are the hunted." Yes there were a couple nods that were nice throwbacks to the series. Give the damn movie a break if you dislike it that much which is hard to belive a good handful would. Predator 2 1990/ Predators 2010, that's 20 damn long years. Unless you guys want to be in your late old years for the next sequal. Put up and just enjoy it. Appreciate it for what it was, a epic R-rated Predator gore film with a story continuation. But overall-Continuation. Lets just hope Prometheus is getting the R too because right now, its not going that way. .

Just out of curiosy how old are you guys so I know who I'm dealing with .. If your under a certain age , I'm waisting my time and I'm out of here ........

Not too come off to strong but even when I point the good things about Predators, you guys seem to pay attention to its negatives only. Predators for sure has a big ratio of more positives than negatives but you guys don't seem to recollect any positives. If you think Avpr is better than Predators than I don't know what else to say. Predators wasn't total ____, wasn't ____ at all to me. It was a couple steps in the right direction from Fox. Now if Prometheus is pg-13, Fox is back to square 1. Cg blood is never a good thing. Like Expendables 2 will be mostly all cg blood which is a bummer. Gives a film a bad vibe.

You guys that somewhat bash the film or give its negativepoints with little or none positive points have even watched the film again sinse its release???? Iv'e heard by many on youtube liked the film more in the 2nd going. Tracker DID NOT know Nickoli had c4 explosives as you can tell by his final grunt before it went off. ( Got you now... o ____) Yes maybe he could of scanned him, but we don't know exactley if he did. I give tracker the slide and accepted that has a good scene. Falconer arrogant???? BS. He wanted a fight by the hands. Hanzo faster? Did you even re-read what you wrote? Maybe he can run fast if that's what you meant. I also accepted that as a good scene. Something that was in P2 similar but you got the more goods in this 1. Falconer did not die, just knocked out. You guys need to watch the Blu-ray extras. Alot of interesting say from the studio that is worth hearing. "Predators is not a remake but an expansion set in another time world were the human "predators" are the hunted." Yes there were a couple nods that were nice throwbacks to the series. Give the damn movie a break if you dislike it that much which is hard to belive a good handful would. Predator 2 1990/ Predators 2010, that's 20 damn long years. Unless you guys want to be in your late old years for the next sequal. Put up and just enjoy it. Appreciate it for what it was, a epic R-rated Predator gore film with a story continuation. But overall-Continuation. Lets just hope Prometheus is getting the R too because right now, its not going that way. .

NNNEEERRDDSSS! Virgin Alert....:hi5:

Back