Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
577595_337257586336238_138228759572456_1020077_1202158392_n.jpg

:lol Well in any case the end result with the clothes on still looks correct to the film. Its a great figure here, just if the reaction here is anything to go by, it won't do very well for HT.

i don't think hot toys produced as many as of their other predator figures , this might be a very limited production run ...

:lol Well in any case the end result with the clothes on still looks correct to the film. Its a great figure here, just if the reaction here is anything to go by, it won't do very well for HT.

Fatburn has his very own cult group of fans. Maybe they will buy multiple figures of him and take over the world with Fatburn.

No sure if it has been discussed, but do you think in the movie PREDATORS they should have had Noland responsible for the Deadman Traps. Remove the dead guy and have a object or weapon that could have had some relation to the introduction of Noland. We know that Noland talked to himself. Maybe they should have had a grave near the traps with a name (ie. Stan”). So when our team is witnessing Nolan talking to himself (They heard him say the name Stan) . Maybe a throwback to Mac and Blain!!!

It might have given Nolan some credential as to how he survived for that many seasons!!!

Seriously how long did RR have to work with Fishburne 7 minutes maybe 10???

Thoughts?

I liked Noland. Tiny role but what I saw made me wish he was in it longer. I liked his sarcastic line to Royce which was something like 'the whole time I've been here it never occured to me to commandeer the alien spacecraft....trouble is I wouldn't know how to fly it'. Someone else saying it it might have been too self-conscious in its attempt to be funny but Fishburne delivered the line well.

I liked Noland. Tiny role but what I saw made me wish he was in it longer. I liked his sarcastic line to Royce which was something like 'the whole time I've been here it never occured to me to commandeer the alien spacecraft....trouble is I wouldn't know how to fly it'. Someone else saying it it might have been too self-conscious in its attempt to be funny but Fishburne delivered the line well.

I loved everything Noland said, he was really funny, like saying how he owned a condo or something like that, or when he said doesn't like people messing with his S__ lol, I know he was annoying, but when he was talking to them he delivered good lines,

I'm wanting to see the movie again, maybe I'll do it tomorrow night :D . But with the news about P2 I'm also wanting to see it again! :D

Noland Ronald (Air Cav) is one awsome and intresting charachter. He was the most important charachter along with Royce. He GAVE detailed descriptions on the environment they had woken up to (The Planet), and gave very detailed descriptions of the preds themselves and that there was 2 kinds involved in a blood fued. He did HAVE a very important role. If you guy's still don't undertand Noland's charachter concept, then shut the ____ up.Having been on the planet 7-10 seasons I can only imagine what his adventure experience felt like. That is what Robert Rodriguez (Producer) and Nimrod Antal (one fantastic director who did a phenominal job on Predators, had in-talks that they were going to discover Noland even further in a prequel. A sequel would later tell the events. So either-or direction is fine. BEFORE he got blown up, he gave the new group some intake on what they were in for. Even if it was ____ing 30 seconds you idiots, and he had said all that before his demise, STILL important- charachter role. King Willy in Predator 2 1990 had even less screen time than Ronald, and people seem to love his charachter. ( O because its Predator 2 1990 its a classic) GTFO here. Damn Hipocrits who would contradict themselves in a latter future topic endeavor. Laurance Fishburne is a iconic and reconizable actor on top of all that which makes this iconic figure as it is even more iconic. He's good at what he does, and he does it well. His charachter in Predators was Iconic. As they all ____ing say, (Opinions), We'll GOOD RIDDANCE to that. I'm a long time Predator fan, I know whats cool whats good whats not cool whats not good. I KNOW. AND Noland was AMAZING. But if the whole damn band is going to jump on the same wagon, GOOD RIDDANCE to you guys. Happy Hot Toys is making him, if you guys don't like it, make your eye's bleed then move on to your _____'s for all I care. Just go complain else were not here even though this is a forum. I have a better ideal, if you surley want to complain, 2 things don't do it at all or complain to your teacher, see if He or She is intrested. AND Amen to THAT!!!!. !!!!.

Last edited:
:goodpost:

Sideshow is shipping this figure in a couple of weeks or so. He'll look great with all the other figures. One of HT best sculpts to date, IMO.

I had to put in an order earlier this week for this figure. I just couldn't live with out it.

Has anybody received a processing notice from SSC for this yet?

Noland Ronald (Air Cav) is one awsome and intresting charachter. He was the most important charachter along with Royce. He GAVE detailed descriptions on the environment they had woken up to (The Planet), and gave very detailed descriptions of the preds themselves and that there was 2 kinds involved in a blood fued. He did HAVE a very important role. If you guy's still don't undertand Noland's charachter concept, then shut the ____ up.Having been on the planet 7-10 seasons I can only imagine what his adventure experience felt like. That is what Robert Rodriguez (Producer) and Nimrod Antal (one fantastic director who did a phenominal job on Predators, had in-talks that they were going to discover Noland even further in a prequel. A sequel would later tell the events. So either-or direction is fine. BEFORE he got blown up, he gave the new group some intake on what they were in for. Even if it was ____ing 30 seconds you idiots, and he had said all that before his demise, STILL important- charachter role. King Willy in Predator 2 1990 had even less screen time than Ronald, and people seem to love his charachter. ( O because its Predator 2 1990 its a classic) GTFO here. Damn Hipocrits who would contradict themselves in a latter future topic endeavor. Laurance Fishburne is a iconic and reconizable actor on top of all that which makes this iconic figure as it is even more iconic. He's good at what he does, and he does it well. His charachter in Predators was Iconic. As they all ____ing say, (Opinions), We'll GOOD RIDDANCE to that. I'm a long time Predator fan, I know whats cool whats good whats not cool whats not good. I KNOW. AND Noland was AMAZING. But if the whole damn band is going to jump on the same wagon, GOOD RIDDANCE to you guys. Happy Hot Toys is making him, if you guys don't like it, make your eye's bleed then move on to your _____'s for all I care. Just go complain else were not here even though this is a forum. I have a better ideal, if you surley want to complain, 2 things don't do it at all or complain to your teacher, see if He or She is intrested. AND Amen to THAT!!!!. !!!!.

:explode:.

Back