Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has the muscle body which already has less articulation than a regular True type, plus the shoulder pads are glued down for a better look and limits arm movement even more. Some are switching the body out since the suit is kind of bulky it fills it out, but I don't change the poses of my Hot Toys very often so it doesn't bother me.

Ahhh, that explains why. If I ever get this figure, I would just pose it stationary upright anyway.

I just ordered him. He's back up for order on SS. He's listed as backorder but shipping in November! Can't beat 169.99 with free shipping. If you didn't get him before, grab him now at that price! :clap

He's a great piece.. I too love mine. Got it for an absolute steal about 4 weeks ago. A few pics also..

sndohd.jpg

16ibat0.jpg

This suit rocks.

I grabbed mine when I could afford one. Cheaper prices down the line are great, but when you simply haven't budgeted for something - the price don't matter. :lol

just started collecting and captain america is my first figure, just got spider-man as well...love the fig

Anyone know what the tiny black dots are for? They are packed in a clear bag under the extra wrist joints included in the box. Nothing in the instructions…

Anybody got this figure and checked the head to see if the face is separate from the helmet?(I know it won't easily separate, just wondering if the head was painted first them the helmet was popped on?)
I have an idea to make a "WWII Era" Batman with this figure, and a resculpt on the helmet would be easier if i can remove the face first...

Back